Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F4kezWqW4AADjdM

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
It'll be 25% by the time '24 rolls around. The economy is just now tanking. IT's been slow but still OK. The next few months are going to start to move to just bad.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^except they have no balls^^

^^this should be interesting

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^doesn't seem to be making the news^^

🙄

“As a routine part of business, we constantly examine our resources against volume needs. While some targeted furloughs are occurring in a handful of mechanical shops and an intermodal terminal, we are also hiring train crew professionals in several locations impacted by attrition and tight labor markets,” railroad spokeswoman Kristen South says. “The furloughs represent about 0.3% of all craft employees and 2% of mechanical craft employees.”

UP traffic is down 2% overall this year, largely due to a 5% drop in intermodal volume as consumers continue to spend on experiences rather than goods and retailers have been slow to restock their inventories.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If that's how you feel. To me it looks more like a huge waste of time with you Trumpists. I don't have that time to waste. Go ahead with your internet and living room revolution, I'm looking for that in real life, at least try so and hope to find some people who think alike. This is definitely not the place for it. You guys are letting some multimillionaires take you up on their cause while they make a nice life for themselves. How stupid and simple-minded do you have to be to believe all this Q-drops nonsense?
Youre in here wasting your time with simple minded dumb shit, and you think youre clever. ITs embarrassing for you. We get it you dont understand bc you do see it. Trust me youre an embarrassment. Stupid too, but you know that part. Dont worry crazy Bernie will be on the ballot again im sure. You can vote for him. You and all your other screen names.

Your obsession with Don Trump is actually funny to watch. Youre the reason they do it. People like you are the ones that keep it going. Fn Nerd

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
That's nonsense. Some cops have been shown to be trigger happy, and few ITT have pointed that out more than me, but someone pulls a gun out of their waistband, the cop did what he had to do. Society cannot expect a policeman to wait around and see what kind of gun it is. I hope the kid is ok, too, but he did an incredibly stupid thing, and paid the price for it. That's not an 8 year old, the kid was 15.
Proof positive right here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom