Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F4npbvyXkAEH4Ik

denn

Legendary
Founder
Youre in here wasting your time with simple minded dumb shit, and you think youre clever. ITs embarrassing for you. We get it you dont understand bc you do see it. Trust me youre an embarrassment. Stupid too, but you know that part. Dont worry crazy Bernie will be on the ballot again im sure. You can vote for him. You and all your other screen names.

Your obsession with Don Trump is actually funny to watch. Youre the reason they do it. People like you are the ones that keep it going. Fn Nerd
He said he was deleting his account last week. Yet he remains here, showing each and every post that he is a liberal who has had many accounts on this site. When you say the same crap all the time, in the same exact ways. Liberals have an issue thinking they are above and beyond every other type of person....they are worthless

For someone that wants to exemplify the rule of law and righteousness within their candidates, this SHOULD infuriate you.

But you don’t.

Shocker.
It’s arguable that the SOS for NH is following the law by removing Trump from the ballot under the 14th amendment.

His actions will likely trigger a court battle that will be beneficial for the whole republic so that we have precedent and interpretation of that key passage of the amendment.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Make sure to email your congressman and two senators and tell them no money for Ukraine. The swamp is going to try to ram through some bullshit soon.

The caucus’ topline items on the list included withholding support for any spending measure that does not address issues at the U.S.-Mexico border, weaponization of the Department of Justice, and putting an end to woke Pentagon policies. Their demands also are contingent on rolling back federal spending to 2022 levels.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
For someone that wants to exemplify the rule of law and righteousness within their candidates, this SHOULD infuriate you.

But you don’t.

Shocker.

I haven't voiced support for the lawfare against Trump. Most of the charges are ridiculous or simply irrelevant, and exacerbated by his own stupidity. But I have pointed out the purpose of all the indictments and it's not what the thread trumpets every day. The deep state is working to get Trump the nomination. They are his lifeline. The lawfare has kept Trump's sagging campaign in the news, and is the only time he's able to raise $. Their plan is clear, IMO, and near foolproof. Drag Trump to the nomination, then remove him from the ballot in many states. Not legal, you say? Neither was the paper balloting in many states in 2020, they did it any way. They make their goals, they don't even have to bother with nagging elections. You think John Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh are going to save him? Right.

You think his campaign isn't sagging? Just yesterday he was bragging about a poll that showed him in the 40s. If you believe polls and believe the 2020 polls that showed him with close to 100% Republican approval, Trump has over half of his support. I don't believe any polls, I think he's in much worse shape than that.

No, what infuriates me is people refusing the see the depth and the deviousness of the true opponent we face, and many of my fellow Americans who don't embrace communism are investing their hope to defeat it in a man who has proven himself unfit for the job. At best a leaky vessel who is easily duped and a horrible judge of character, at worst, a globalist pawn who leads his followers like a pied piper. The way Trump supporters viciously attack others for doing or saying things Don Bonespurs has already done many times, with nary a glance at Trump himself, makes it all the more likely.

Make sure to email your congressman and two senators and tell them no money for Ukraine. The swamp is going to try to ram through some bullshit soon.

The caucus’ topline items on the list included withholding support for any spending measure that does not address issues at the U.S.-Mexico border, weaponization of the Department of Justice, and putting an end to woke Pentagon policies. Their demands also are contingent on rolling back federal spending to 2022 levels.

Congress has already agreed to supply more aid to Ukraine. America meant it when we committed to being there for Ukraine against you commie fuck stains!

The Biden administration has told Ukraine and other European allies that despite "dissonant voices" in the Republican Party, there is bipartisan support in Congress for continued U.S. military aid to Ukraine, White House National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan says.

Why it matters: There are growing concerns in Kyiv and among U.S. allies in Europe that more and more Republicans on Capitol Hill will oppose aid to Ukraine as the 2024 election draws closer — potentially jeopardizing efforts to repel Russia's invasion there.

What they're saying: Sullivan said in a briefing Tuesday there are "strong" Republican voices in the House and the Senate "in key leadership positions" who support continuing U.S. aid to Ukraine.

• "We believe that the support will be there and will be sustained," Sullivan said, despite some "dissonant voices" among Republicans.
  • "Our view is that (Ukraine and U.S. allies in Europe) have confidence that the U.S. will continue to be there, as we have committed to be."
Behind the scenes: An ambassador of one European country confirmed to Axios that his government has received assurances in recent days from senior U.S. officials that the Biden administration is confident it will get the support it needs in Congress to continue aid to Ukraine.

• The European ambassador said his government had determined that a majority in Congress favor continuing U.S. aid to Ukraine.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Wait a minute. On one hand you invoke the 14th amendment. On the other hand you are wondering why we are defunding the DOJ to stop them from going after Trump??

View attachment 196153

How many FED’s are using this handle? You should really try and keep your stories straight.
I think these weirdos with multipersonality disorder should have their own thread where the one, two, or three of them reply to each other with their different handles. ETN would argue with himself for hours. Some of you would still go in there to tell them how stupid they are.

Nayat

Elite
This young man is spot on here

Why aren't schools teaching the Declaration of Independence?
I am convinced they stopped teaching cursive so people couldn't read it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom