Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Russia continues to sustain at least a 2:1 casualty ratio compared to AFU. Equipment losses heavily favor Ukraine as well with at least a 2:1 ratio however in most cases the Russian losses are closer to 3:1 in equipment compared to the Ukrainians. Given Ukraine’s material superiority over Russia all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the destruction of the Russian state!

Stray

Poster
Youre in here wasting your time with simple minded dumb shit, and you think youre clever. ITs embarrassing for you. We get it you dont understand bc you do see it. Trust me youre an embarrassment. Stupid too, but you know that part. Dont worry crazy Bernie will be on the ballot again im sure. You can vote for him. You and all your other screen names.

Your obsession with Don Trump is actually funny to watch. Youre the reason they do it. People like you are the ones that keep it going. Fn Nerd
I'm like a gardnener, I plant small seeds and wait for the next rain. Nothing you say can hurt me. I'm like Teflon.

Biden is the same rich upper class faggot as Trump. Democrats and Republicans are both like drug dealers, they sell you the drug of hope. While you lose your job, they make millions of dollars off your donations. No matter who you vote for they both fuck you. Surgery will still be unaffordable and many will lose their homes if they can't pay their mortgage. Neither Trump nor Biden will save you. You can only save yourself by surrounding yourself with people who will turn their backs on this elite and their sycophants and build honest lives in their own communities.

This is such a dumb meme.

The Founding Fathers weren’t pro insurrection against America’s government which is why they gave the federal government nearly unlimited powers to put down insurrections. Nobody can be pro insurrection and not be against The Founding Fathers and The Constitution which is clearly what Biden was articulating.

There is no tyranny in America today unlike what The Founders experienced under King George’s government.

Goldhedge

Legendary
I'm like a gardnener, I plant small seeds and wait for the next rain. Nothing you say can hurt me. I'm like Teflon.

Biden is the same rich upper class faggot as Trump. Democrats and Republicans are both like drug dealers, they sell you the drug of hope. While you lose your job, they make millions of dollars off your donations. No matter who you vote for they both fuck you. Surgery will still be unaffordable and many will lose their homes if they can't pay their mortgage. Neither Trump nor Biden will save you. You can only save yourself by surrounding yourself with people who will turn their backs on this elite and their sycophants and build honest lives in their own communities.
Trump is nothing like the upper class rich faggots of which you speak.

I've NEVER heard any of the UCRF's say anything like this:

Goldhedge

Legendary
While you slept...

Israel violates international law anew, again bombing Syria...to further indifference of Western media​

Israeli missiles reportedly targeted Syria again on Monday. Usually carried out under the pretense of “targeting Iranian/Iranian-backed militias,” Israel's strikes violate Syria's sovereignty and breach international law.

Israel's military chief of staff boasted earlier about hitting over 500 targets in just 2020 alone. Bearing in mind that Syria's air defenses do intercept Israeli missiles, it is clear that Israel attacked Syria exponentially more than 500 times last year, and an untold number of times more in the many years that Israel has been bombing Syria.

This latest assault on Syria comes after an Iranian official clarified any Iranian forces in Syria are there at the invitation of the Syrian government to fight terrorists in Syria. This of course applies to all of Syria's allies, but not to the illegal US and Turkish occupation forces.

more

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
F4npbvyXkAEH4Ik
a renter of a room in another person's house?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Chalk another twitter user not to be taken seriously. If someone watching that can't tell it's a fake - that's scary as all hell. Deep fakes can be very convincing, that was not one of them.
I assumed everyone could tell it was fake I just thought it was hilariously accurate to reality. He didn't need to say it we all know thats the deal right now.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You spent weeks and weeks responding to every one of the dumb trolls and their post but now that you finally decided to stop I can’t have 2 post with discourse with ETN?

In short, I’ll do as I please. But I do appreciate you taking your own advice for the first time in months
I’m disputing that and I was wrong for it. It made this thread unbearable. I apologize to everyone for fagging up this thread when I was doing it. Now, kind sir, go fuck yourself

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom