Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Get ready to RUMBLE!

FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Oct. 4, 2023​

Release Date:
August 3, 2023
Test Messages Will be Sent to All TVs, Radios and Cell Phones

WASHINGTON -- FEMA, in coordination with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), will conduct a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) this fall.

The national test will consist of two portions, testing WEA and EAS capabilities. Both tests are scheduled to begin at approximately 2:20 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Oct. 4.

The WEA portion of the test will be directed to all consumer cell phones. This will be the third nationwide test, but the second test to all cellular devices. The test message will display in either English or in Spanish, depending on the language settings of the wireless handset.

The EAS portion of the test will be sent to radios and televisions. This will be the seventh nationwide EAS test.

FEMA and the FCC are coordinating with EAS participants, wireless providers, emergency managers and other stakeholders in preparation for this national test to minimize confusion and to maximize the public safety value of the test.

The purpose of the Oct. 4 test is to ensure that the systems continue to be effective means of warning the public about emergencies, particularly those on the national level. In case the Oct. 4 test is postponed due to widespread severe weather or other significant events, the back-up testing date is Oct. 11.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
GA politics has gone to Shit....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

'Eco-Friendly' Paper Straws Contain Harmful PFAS Chemicals​

By HealthDay
|
Aug. 25, 2023

By Cara Murez HealthDay Reporter

(HEALTHDAY)

FRIDAY, Aug. 25, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- Paper straws, meant to be an eco-friendly alternative to plastic, may not be better for the environment, a new study concludes, warning that they also contain “forever chemicals” that can harm human health.

“Straws made from plant-based materials, such as paper and bamboo, are often advertised as being more sustainable and eco-friendly than those made from plastic,” said researcher Thimo Groffen, an environmental scientist at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. “However, the presence of PFAS in these straws means that’s not necessarily true."

For this study, published Aug. 24 in the journal Food Additives and Contaminants, Groffen and colleagues tested 39 straw brands in a variety of materials for poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).

Suck up that cancer eco-bitches!!!!

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I’m in New Mexico. The new social studies curriculum gives guidelines and what the goal of each guideline is. I think it’s #5 that’s about identity, diversity, and privilege. They don’t have required books or anything. They basically leave it to the school or teacher. Basically, they know the Marxist indoctrination from college will flow down to the kids.

The fact people can’t see this is rebranded Marxism is nuts. They kept the class warfare and added identity, race, etc into the fold. It’s much more effective.
Ya, I know you're a vet. We did not serve this great country to endure this shit.

I met my wife in Dubai. She knows shit like this would never happen there. Imagine LGBQT doctrine being introduced in a country like that.

We're just going to put them through the same private school pipelines she went through, and retire in our home on the island of Leyte.

I could not imagine how your child friends parents felt hearing news like that. Fucking shit....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ya, I know you're a vet. We did not serve this great country to endure this shit.

I met my wife in Dubai. She knows shit like this would never happen there. Imagine LGBQT doctrine being introduced in a country like that.

We're just going to put them through the same private school pipelines she went through, and retire in our home on the island of Leyte.

I could not imagine how your child friends parents felt hearing news like that. Fucking shit....

You know, what’s really funny is that the zipper tits crowd will welcome Islam with open arms while vehemently opposing and hating Christendom.

They don’t realize their movement would have NEVER went anywhere in Islam. They would have been exterminated.

Ignorance is bliss

Pineapple

Legendary

Florida shooting latest as police reveal attack was ‘racially motivated’ and gunman ‘hated black people’​

A shooting in Florida that killed three people was “racially motivated” and the shooter “hated black people”, police have confirmed.

Two men and one woman were shot dead in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville by a man in his early 20s.

Jacksonville's sheriff said the suspect, an unidentified white man in his 20s, "targeted black people" in the shooting before killing himself.

"Plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated black people," Sheriff T K Waters said at a news conference.

Sheriff Waters said the gunman used a Glock handgun and an AR-15 style rifle emblazoned with swastikas during his killing spree which occurred shortly before 2pm local time.

FFS stop it. This place is back, because we ignored all of those fags.

You spent weeks and weeks responding to every one of the dumb trolls and their post but now that you finally decided to stop I can’t have 2 post with discourse with ETN?

In short, I’ll do as I please. But I do appreciate you taking your own advice for the first time in months

Florida shooting latest as police reveal attack was ‘racially motivated’ and gunman ‘hated black people’​

A shooting in Florida that killed three people was “racially motivated” and the shooter “hated black people”, police have confirmed.

Two men and one woman were shot dead in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville by a man in his early 20s.

Jacksonville's sheriff said the suspect, an unidentified white man in his 20s, "targeted black people" in the shooting before killing himself.

"Plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated black people," Sheriff T K Waters said at a news conference.

Sheriff Waters said the gunman used a Glock handgun and an AR-15 style rifle emblazoned with swastikas during his killing spree which occurred shortly before 2pm local time.

Strange how when whites kill blacks it’s racially motivated but when a black kills 3 or 4 white people it’s whatever they call it on page 4 of the news

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
You know, what’s really funny is that the zipper tits crowd will welcome Islam with open arms while vehemently opposing and hating Christendom.

They don’t realize their movement would have NEVER went anywhere in Islam. They would have been exterminated.

Ignorance is bliss
It's absolutely comparative to watching two fright trains heading head on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom