Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
The Terrapins? GTFOH!!
My 12 year old son and I have covid right now. Worked out monday. Very Good leg workout. Felt a drag on Tuesday. Son didnt go to school. Skipped baseball practice. Felt yucky Wednesday took covid test bc I had a left over one. Was positive. Felt like crap Wednesday and Thursday
Sat on couch since 2 pm Thursday, felt better Thursday night Woke up today (Friday) feeling better. Really bad sore throat though. Tuesday night through Thrursday Evening Was the worst of it. Completely plugged up nose and Scratchy throat to worst sore throat of all time. Maybe a fever here and there, but done in 3 days as far as feeling yucky. Today feel pretty normal
Have some Water Poop, but other then a super sore throat and stuffed up nose its over... I think.

Short Flu. Def didnt feel good tho. I did not isolate and went to the store all days but Thursday

Did you pick up more test while you were out?

We pulled our kids out of public school this year. I just ran into some friends of ours and they let me know that their sons class, who is my sons best friend (same grade) had to take a white privilege test at school today.

They lined all the kids up. If you answered questions a certain way you went to the unprivileged line. So at the end you had two lines, privileged and unprivileged. T

The indoctrination is out of control it is nothing more than creating haves vs have nots and creating division at an early age

Sick of these fucks.

Wow where do you live?

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
We pulled our kids out of public school this year. I just ran into some friends of ours and they let me know that their sons class, who is my sons best friend (same grade) had to take a white privilege test at school today.

They lined all the kids up. If you answered questions a certain way you went to the unprivileged line. So at the end you had two lines, privileged and unprivileged. T

The indoctrination is out of control it is nothing more than creating haves vs have nots and creating division at an early age

Sick of these fucks.
That's insane dude, what state is this in? My kids will go to private school in the Philippines next year. My wife doesn't want them to school in America. This stuff is just insane.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

Isn’t Biden Catholic? Same with Pelosi? Feinstein? Many others. With a religion so supposedly strict they sell out for politics so easily. The attack on Christianity by supposed Christians is remarkable.

Catholicism is supposed to be strict? Most Catholics I know can name more whiskeys than they can disciples. Catholicism in my opinion is still a counterfeit religion. Bringing man as an intermediary between you and God. Confessing sins to man while the Vatican down has been fucking kids for 100 years and no one cares to do anything about it. They praise and honor people like the Pope who is as far from godly as I can tell. Catholicism is a good front for being a fake Christian

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
180111-clift-lindsey-graham-trump-whisperer-hero_qorcfz

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
That's insane dude, what state is this in? My kids will go to private school in the Philippines next year. My wife doesn't want them to school in America. This stuff is just insane.

I’m in New Mexico. The new social studies curriculum gives guidelines and what the goal of each guideline is. I think it’s #5 that’s about identity, diversity, and privilege. They don’t have required books or anything. They basically leave it to the school or teacher. Basically, they know the Marxist indoctrination from college will flow down to the kids.

The fact people can’t see this is rebranded Marxism is nuts. They kept the class warfare and added identity, race, etc into the fold. It’s much more effective.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Florida shooting latest as police reveal attack was ‘racially motivated’ and gunman ‘hated black people’​

A shooting in Florida that killed three people was “racially motivated” and the shooter “hated black people”, police have confirmed.

Two men and one woman were shot dead in a Dollar General store in Jacksonville by a man in his early 20s.

Jacksonville's sheriff said the suspect, an unidentified white man in his 20s, "targeted black people" in the shooting before killing himself.

"Plainly put, this shooting was racially motivated and he hated black people," Sheriff T K Waters said at a news conference.

Sheriff Waters said the gunman used a Glock handgun and an AR-15 style rifle emblazoned with swastikas during his killing spree which occurred shortly before 2pm local time.

Goldhedge

Legendary

'Eco-Friendly' Paper Straws Contain Harmful PFAS Chemicals​

By HealthDay
|
Aug. 25, 2023

By Cara Murez HealthDay Reporter

(HEALTHDAY)

FRIDAY, Aug. 25, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- Paper straws, meant to be an eco-friendly alternative to plastic, may not be better for the environment, a new study concludes, warning that they also contain “forever chemicals” that can harm human health.

“Straws made from plant-based materials, such as paper and bamboo, are often advertised as being more sustainable and eco-friendly than those made from plastic,” said researcher Thimo Groffen, an environmental scientist at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. “However, the presence of PFAS in these straws means that’s not necessarily true."

For this study, published Aug. 24 in the journal Food Additives and Contaminants, Groffen and colleagues tested 39 straw brands in a variety of materials for poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS).

Latest posts

Top Bottom