Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Anyone with detox suggestions for my wife? She took the first round of vaccines but none of the boosters. Says she felt some weird stuff around the heart today playing pickle ball. Feel like there was some stuff on here about detoxing but feel like it was 1,000 pages ago already.
God bless. I would look up Dr. Pierre Kory and other doctors treating vaccine injury at the flccc site. Dr Kory has reported some succeses so there is hope. Skol!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

that they were considering locking down the city but then mysteriously kept quiet to Sund.“On Sunday and Monday, they had been discussing locking down the city… because of the concern for violence. You know who issues the permits on Capitol Hill for demonstrations?”“I do,” Sund said.“You know, who wasn't told? Me. Instead, on January 4th, what does Miller do? He puts out a memo restricting the National Guard from carrying the various weapons, any weapons, any civil disobedience equipment that would be utilized for the very demonstrations or violence that he sees coming. It just doesn't make any sense.”It’s almost as if they wanted J6 to happen…

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

that they were considering locking down the city but then mysteriously kept quiet to Sund.“On Sunday and Monday, they had been discussing locking down the city… because of the concern for violence. You know who issues the permits on Capitol Hill for demonstrations?”“I do,” Sund said.“You know, who wasn't told? Me. Instead, on January 4th, what does Miller do? He puts out a memo restricting the National Guard from carrying the various weapons, any weapons, any civil disobedience equipment that would be utilized for the very demonstrations or violence that he sees coming. It just doesn't make any sense.”It’s almost as if they wanted J6 to happen…

Who appointed Chris Miller?

Top Bottom