Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
F3CArepWgAAKedD
You have to be on the verge of getting pregnant from your obscene obsession. I thought it was impossible. I dont anymore. You are completely obsessed and misguided.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Should prompt many lawsuits against doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and others who denied its use or restricted its sales. One of my clients had a brother die from Wuhan Charlie despite the MD begging the pharmacy on many occasions to give him both HCQ and Ivermectin.
Again, they HAD to prevent approval of the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because they would be therapeutics and would kill the legality of the emergency use approval of the death jabs. $Billions would have been lost by those companies who control the federal agencies.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^A true statement^^

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

the fact they have made Pelosi's office "off limits" just stinks. And then publically firing Sund day after on national TV. I have a hard time he doesn't have a "wrongful termination" lawsuit....

The pubs better be getting into all the weeds around all this. It really reeks of a political set up. I mean, if you were genuinely interested in how the capital was overtaken, would you not want to review all of the intelligence failures and resource failures so it wouldn't happen again or that you could speed up reinforcements in teh future? But yeah, it's all Trumps fault...

"The defendant's desire to respond to political opponents has to yield," Chutkan said. "There are limits. This is a criminal case. The need for this case to proceed in a normal order means there are going to be limits on the defendant's speech."

"The defendant has the right to free speech, but that right is not absolute," Chutkan said at the onset of the hearing. "Without a protective order, a party could release that info to the jury pool."

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Top Bottom