Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

$60 million for woodland firefighter fund? Looks like ole boy might have finally found his wheelhouse.

Hunter+Biden+with+Red+Scarf+16x20+oil+on+canvas+.JPG

Can anyone on this board give me a believable path to a Trump presidency in 24? What has to happen over the next 15 months that ensures he wins next year? Genuinely interested in people’s thoughts on this one.

No cheating. So how do we stop it!?
Actually, just no MORE cheating than last time. They'll need to crank the cheating up beyond 2020's unfathomable levels to win this time. I believe they'll try.

Do you know how I know that at Jake Cum Stain is complete communist liberal faggot piece of shit?

Because he’s the only communist faggot piece of shit that would laugh at a 76-year-old American being shot by the FBI

Like @HiddenLakes said about @ETNVol coming to Vegas

I hope you show up motherfucker I’m going rip your ass, limb from limb.

What a fucking demented bitch you are.
You’re funny!
And the old guy fucked around and found out.

Everyone with a brain knows you can’t threaten the CiC and resist arrest. If you play stupid games like he did then you should also expect to win stupid prizes like he did.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Former OPM lawyer/counsel just told the War Room audience, "Barr didn't want to hear it."​

Andrew Kloster who worked for Trump as a lawyer/counsel for OPM said he was made aware of the Muskegon incident of potential election/voter fraud by a Detroit Dim operative around October 21, 2020.

An LEO from Muskegon had originally arrested the Dim operative. The Dim operative was processed and released that same day. A day or two later a high-ranking member of the Muskegon police department sent the city of Detroit a request to order the Dim operative back to Muskegon for further questioning.....the request was ignored.

Kloster said he was made aware of the incident and gave the Muskegon information to government authorities, according to Kloster, the word came back that Barr wasn't interested enough to investigate the possible attempt by a Detroit Dim operative to stuff ballot boxes in Muskegon Mi.

There was no fraud in the 2020 GE?

Of course, there were voting irregularities/shenanigans/rigging, but it appears the reports of election fraud were never given serious consideration for investigations.
It all actually makes sense once you realize it is the biggest sting operation of all time.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
This is arguably the worst fake poll in history. Anyone who believes this is AT BEST functionally retarded. It's not even remotely believable. Even the thickest cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias wouldn't be enough to believe this one. I won't even take the time to review and pick apart their methodology, because I simply don't care
1691707676894.jpeg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I have posted about this in many other posts. I think this will play a big part in Pres Trump's defense when it comes to the people telling him he lost if they were also aware of this and Bill Barr's reluctance to do anything.
Barr is on record saying he would be glad to testify against Pres Trump so get his ass sworn in and confront him with this and the DOJ guy who said Barr said he didn't want anyone to investigate it.

Last edited:

Has1977

Poster
Anyone with detox suggestions for my wife? She took the first round of vaccines but none of the boosters. Says she felt some weird stuff around the heart today playing pickle ball. Feel like there was some stuff on here about detoxing but feel like it was 1,000 pages ago already.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I have posted about this in many other posts. I think this will play a big part in Pres Trump's defense when it comes to the people telling him he lost if they were also aware of this and Bill Barr's reluctance to do anything.
Barr is on record saying he would be glad to testify against Pres Trump so get his ass sworn in and confront him with this and the DOJ guy who said Barr said he didn't want anyone to investigate it.

I'll drink another beer but you people with the knowledge and already in it better do something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom