Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
1.5 TB of data...! (no evidence = no conviction?)

Jesse Watters: “The January 6th Committee has just been caught COLD orchestrating a massive ILLEGAL cover-up…”

video

Have a vid on another platform?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So US is cutting ag production. Europe is cutting ag production. Ukr is going to lose tons of production to war. Rus is unable to ship they grain they have due to war. Sri Lanka lost most of it's ag production...

Does anyone else feel like we have a huge famine lurking in the next year or so?

That’s part of the plan

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
ADHD, now I know you’re a fucking fraud. There is no such fucking thing. That’s some made up bullshit l, so Big Pharma can pump kids full of amphetamines. Give me a fucking break, faggit.

Dude ease the fuck up I met LAC2 and his wife down here in Medellin.

They are 100% good fucking people.

Super patriotic salt of the Earth. Humble peeps.

Trust me, they believe in this thread and are the good guys!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Another raid in the dark . A 75 year old guy speaking out against this obviously corrupt government and he sends in the dark side of our government to kill yet another American citizen that was guaranteed Freedom of speech in past decades . He won't be the last dead Patriot that these nameless White House agents send out to kill so be aware - they will set you up , kill you ,and come out with the pre written script about how you came at them with a weapon they put in your hand and how they silenced you . This country is now past the point of repair in the traditional way - the enemy have already landed in our neighborhoods and they will take us out while we wear slippers and have a cup of coffee in our hand at the doorway of our house .

Just another corrupt selected politician for plunder. Washington is so broken and corrupt they only serve themselves. The real bad news we the people can't get rid of them. The elections are very corrupt and filled with fraud. Documented proof rules. Just saying.

Do you know how I know that at Jake Cum Stain is complete communist liberal faggot piece of shit?

Because he’s the only communist faggot piece of shit that would laugh at a 76-year-old American being shot by the FBI

Like @HiddenLakes said about @ETNVol coming to Vegas

I hope you show up motherfucker I’m going rip your ass, limb from limb.

What a fucking demented bitch you are.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Former OPM lawyer/counsel just told the War Room audience, "Barr didn't want to hear it."​

Andrew Kloster who worked for Trump as a lawyer/counsel for OPM said he was made aware of the Muskegon incident of potential election/voter fraud by a Detroit Dim operative around October 21, 2020.

An LEO from Muskegon had originally arrested the Dim operative. The Dim operative was processed and released that same day. A day or two later a high-ranking member of the Muskegon police department sent the city of Detroit a request to order the Dim operative back to Muskegon for further questioning.....the request was ignored.

Kloster said he was made aware of the incident and gave the Muskegon information to government authorities, according to Kloster, the word came back that Barr wasn't interested enough to investigate the possible attempt by a Detroit Dim operative to stuff ballot boxes in Muskegon Mi.

There was no fraud in the 2020 GE?

Of course, there were voting irregularities/shenanigans/rigging, but it appears the reports of election fraud were never given serious consideration for investigations.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Do you know how I know that at Jake Cum Stain is complete communist liberal faggot piece of shit?

Because he’s the only communist faggot piece of shit that would laugh at a 76-year-old American being shot by the FBI

Like @HiddenLakes said about @ETNVol coming to Vegas

I hope you show up motherfucker I’m going rip your ass, limb from limb.

What a fucking demented bitch you are.

Don't feed the trolls.

They sit on their Discord and talk shit about you

Latest posts

Top Bottom