Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone have the OTC daily cocktail for vitamins and so forth they take? My girlfriend works in the hospital and she is struggling to fight the cold on a weekly basis.
There is a massive thread somewhere on this forum discussing all this. There was a post recently from Dr. Peter McCollough stating what to take to detox your body from the spike proteins.

More good news for the economy.

Consumer prices in July met estimates, rising 0.2% on the month, with an annual increase of 3.2%, which came in cooler than the 3.3% estimate. Core prices, excluding food and energy, moved up 0.2% in July, with a 4.8% annual jump, both inline with estimates.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Another raid in the dark . A 75 year old guy speaking out against this obviously corrupt government and he sends in the dark side of our government to kill yet another American citizen that was guaranteed Freedom of speech in past decades . He won't be the last dead Patriot that these nameless White House agents send out to kill so be aware - they will set you up , kill you ,and come out with the pre written script about how you came at them with a weapon they put in your hand and how they silenced you . This country is now past the point of repair in the traditional way - the enemy have already landed in our neighborhoods and they will take us out while we wear slippers and have a cup of coffee in our hand at the doorway of our house .

Just another corrupt selected politician for plunder. Washington is so broken and corrupt they only serve themselves. The real bad news we the people can't get rid of them. The elections are very corrupt and filled with fraud. Documented proof rules. Just saying.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

For fvcks sake

1691676584483.png

Pineapple

Legendary
Not sure about anyone else but seems pretty odd that a wildfire would burn out cars like that, in the middle of a road, but then later in the video there is some wooden pavilion with solid wood benches untouched?

Do people just abandon cars in the middle of a fire and then it burns out like that?

People didn’t see the possible fire coming? From what should’ve been miles away? They just drive into it, park the car, run away and then it burns out down to the rims and metal frame? Where’s the glass?

Doesn’t add up to me.

Some bullshit shenanigans habbenin.
It’s an island. Where the F would you go? Cars burnout like that because they are filled with… an accelerant?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Legendary

If you haven't followed the Devolution series... this will get you up to speed. I suggest everyone go back to Part 1 and begin groking what is apparently going on behind the scenes.

Patel Patriot's Devolution Part 25​

If you like to read instead:

The Supreme Art of War.jpeg

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Getting the endorsement of congressmen is desirable now?

Maga is changing the LAC's rules daily. Believe polls, Beautiful Hillary, and we love congress. What's next on the Maga agenda? Killing babies is fine if you have a good reason:? Trust Wray and Barr? Oh, we've already done those.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Everywhere!!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-approval-rating-2024-polls-1805073

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3863645-desantis-approval-drops-in-gop-primary-poll/

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) remains the most formidable challenger to former President Trump’s hopes of reclaiming the Republican presidential nomination — but his support may be slipping.

A new Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll released Friday exclusively to The Hill shows Trump leading DeSantis 46 percent to 23 percent. That marks a 5-point drop in support for DeSantis since last month, when he trailed Trump by 20 percentage points in the same poll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...-gop-support-declining-new-nbc-poll-rcna91102

In our new poll, Trump gets support from 51% of Republican primary voters, while DeSantis gets 22% -- followed by former Vice President Mike Pence at 7%, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 5% and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley at 4%.

But back in April (after Trump’s first indictment in that alleged hush-money case), the former president’s lead over DeSantis was half its current size — Trump 46%, DeSantis 31%, Pence 6%.

So you're believing polls, now. I mean, if there's a bunch of them, it must be true, right? Especially from all these trusted sources, Newsweek, NBC, NYT, and so forth.

I looked it up the other day on RCP. 18 of the last 20 national polls at that point showed Biden beating Trump. Do you believe those polls? Trump is losing to an invalid who doesn't know what planet he's on, in spite of all the "awakening" I've been told is happening out there in the heartland.

One thing that had been established throughout all these years in the LAC was that polls are not be believed, that they are used to shape or further a narrative. But as we've seen throughout recent months, what we've learned no longer matters. King Maga dictates what is to be believed, not the well-established history of polling. Yet another example of why Maga is indisputably a cult.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
What still gets me with this video is the REAL Sheer terror in her voice. She can't even say it without choking up cause she is that frightened. So she was either REALLY on some shit, or she was being truthful. I wanna know what the hell truly happened.
I totally agree. She was either fucked up, or she saw a fucking demon reptilian.

Latest posts

Top Bottom