Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Same. How does a wildfire burn through a rainforest like that. Have they had like a record drought? I get the volcano fires because its constant and extreme heat but how does this spread so bad?

Just guessing but I will assume that environmentalist have kept people from cleaning up dead underbrush and the economy has made people cut back on keeping their properties clean and cut. I'd also guess that environmentalist started and help spread this fire.
They are/were experiencing hurricane-force winds, iirc.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Not sure about anyone else but seems pretty odd that a wildfire would burn out cars like that, in the middle of a road, but then later in the video there is some wooden pavilion with solid wood benches untouched?

Do people just abandon cars in the middle of a fire and then it burns out like that?

People didn’t see the possible fire coming? From what should’ve been miles away? They just drive into it, park the car, run away and then it burns out down to the rims and metal frame? Where’s the glass?

Doesn’t add up to me.

Some bullshit shenanigans habbenin.
Jew beam.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
You know how we have all been thinking the guy talking about aliens publicly is full of shit...

Look to the left of him in his congressional testimony.

OIF.16bS8eehNJqSJjSC9FMiEg

The bald man in the row behind him is

R.f5c5c28676bce9d87e075bab2eb3205d

James freaking Clapper.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Yep. We all know Trump made mistakes and made terrible hires. Nobody is pretending he was perfect. But people are acting like he made mistakes in a vaccum and not with a full court ambush by both parties, the media and several intel agencies around the world. We just kind of skip past those points and act like If Ron got elected and they wanted him gone they would do the same to him.
I'm not so sure they were 'mistakes' as much as 'exposures'.

Sure the swamp was out to get him at every turn and everything they threw at him he seemed to handle quiet well including the Covid scam.

As a certain letter of the alphabet once said "FISA works both ways."

I suspect Trump had a bevy of intel gathering going on that we're not party to. All those deep state actors he kept out in front... gave them enough rope so they could hang themselves.

Armchair QBing after the fact is pointless because we don't know the whole story, not even half of it. BUT more is being revealed every day!

Just look at the laptop from hell and how it's being drip drip dripped out every few days.

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight."​

Trump walked away from a stolen election. They expected him to use the military to storm DC and reclaim the presidency, which is why they put fences up and national guard on duty. Why? Because that's what THEY would have done!

Trump didn't do any of that, yet he is still winning. The people are behind him. 60% at least and the more FJB steps all over his mumbly words more and more people are wondering wtf is going on here?

The master marketer is letting them advertise his brand for free. That's how dumb they really are. They think they got him this time... We'll see.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Not sure about anyone else but seems pretty odd that a wildfire would burn out cars like that, in the middle of a road, but then later in the video there is some wooden pavilion with solid wood benches untouched?

Do people just abandon cars in the middle of a fire and then it burns out like that?

People didn’t see the possible fire coming? From what should’ve been miles away? They just drive into it, park the car, run away and then it burns out down to the rims and metal frame? Where’s the glass?

Doesn’t add up to me.

Some bullshit shenanigans habbenin.

I’ve got a friend there now and I’m trying to get a report on what’s going on from him but I haven’t heard back.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Update on 2 Orlando cops that were shot last Friday.

The female cop (hit in the shoulder and abdomen) left the hospital 2 days ago. The male (hit in the neck) was extubated (breathing tube removed from his trachea) and is awake and talking. Governor Big D DeSantis just relieved the Orange Co State Attorney Monique H. Worrell of duty for not doing her job. Her and the rest of the Orange County libs are crying “racism, fascism, communism” etc over this, predictably. If you have a twitter account feel free to let her know how you feel about her job performance

@MoniqueHWorrell

While you are at it, feel free to blast local state congresswoman Anna Eskamani for her constant crying over DeSantis’s removal of Worrell. She is the WORST kind of lib. @AnnaForFlorida

Thank you and God Bless America!!!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
A day or two ago we saw a post where the Mesquite, Texas ISD fired a teacher for her racist comments.

On August 7, students returned to school for the new year. Among the changes Mesquite district implemented was a clear backpack rule. This rule means anyone bringing a backpack, purse or other similar article into the school had to bring their belongings in a clear backpack/purse.

On the first day of school, a student was found with a loaded stolen handgun in his belongings. He was trying to conceal the weapon among the backpacks of other students. The penalty for this offense is a fine and up to 10 years in prison. The Dallas DA, a Soros DA, likely will not prosecute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom