Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Where are these #s coming from?
Everywhere!!!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-approval-rating-2024-polls-1805073

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3863645-desantis-approval-drops-in-gop-primary-poll/

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) remains the most formidable challenger to former President Trump’s hopes of reclaiming the Republican presidential nomination — but his support may be slipping.

A new Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll released Friday exclusively to The Hill shows Trump leading DeSantis 46 percent to 23 percent. That marks a 5-point drop in support for DeSantis since last month, when he trailed Trump by 20 percentage points in the same poll.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...-gop-support-declining-new-nbc-poll-rcna91102

In our new poll, Trump gets support from 51% of Republican primary voters, while DeSantis gets 22% -- followed by former Vice President Mike Pence at 7%, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at 5% and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley at 4%.

But back in April (after Trump’s first indictment in that alleged hush-money case), the former president’s lead over DeSantis was half its current size — Trump 46%, DeSantis 31%, Pence 6%.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Trump is gaining support? Where is this coming from?

If Desantis were really "losing support", do you think Trump and his twitter bots would spend their days attacking him? Trump posts more about Desantis than he does the people trying to put him in jail.
Ok, you are delusional. Look at the rally attendance. I get it, you hate Trump. I don’t hate Desantis, I hate he bent the knee to the Bush’s. BTW, you’re still a faggit.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F3H534UbAAQKYSW

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

Not sure about anyone else but seems pretty odd that a wildfire would burn out cars like that, in the middle of a road, but then later in the video there is some wooden pavilion with solid wood benches untouched?

Do people just abandon cars in the middle of a fire and then it burns out like that?

People didn’t see the possible fire coming? From what should’ve been miles away? They just drive into it, park the car, run away and then it burns out down to the rims and metal frame? Where’s the glass?

Doesn’t add up to me.

Some bullshit shenanigans habbenin.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not sure about anyone else but seems pretty odd that a wildfire would burn out cars like that, in the middle of a road, but then later in the video there is some wooden pavilion with solid wood benches untouched?

Do people just abandon cars in the middle of a fire and then it burns out like that?

People didn’t see the possible fire coming? From what should’ve been miles away? They just drive into it, park the car, run away and then it burns out down to the rims and metal frame? Where’s the glass?

Doesn’t add up to me.

Some bullshit shenanigans habbenin.
Same. How does a wildfire burn through a rainforest like that. Have they had like a record drought? I get the volcano fires because its constant and extreme heat but how does this spread so bad?

Just guessing but I will assume that environmentalist have kept people from cleaning up dead underbrush and the economy has made people cut back on keeping their properties clean and cut. I'd also guess that environmentalist started and help spread this fire.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I’m not gonna call it luck… I’ll just say I’ve always had guardian angels around me my entire life.

I’ve been in some big jams, and always gotten through it, or out of it literally miraculously.

Recently, as you all know, I moved to Medellin on a whim I’d never been here in my life I’ve never even been south of Costa Rica in my life.

Somehow I get hooked up with the number one tennis pro down here randomly.

Before I got the results of my MRI, I was already looking for an alternative to surgery.

I researched and found a physical therapist that does a lot with laser therapy. I told him I was getting my MRI and he told me to bring me the results. He’s the guy that got me hooked up then with the best orthopedic surgeon in Colombia.

What are the chances some gringo from Texas moves down here and in just a few months continues to get connected with the best of what he needs. Definitely God has a guardian angel assigned to me.

Where am I going with us? Well it’s got a good ending. I think you’re gonna like it.

It would be no surprise the best physical therapist would be hooked up with the best orthopedic surgeon down here.

Trust me, physical therapy is not fun.

But having the best physical therapist in Medellin pays dividends because he’s THE physical therapist for all the female, triathletes, actresses, and models.

I’ve learned to show up early for my appointment, because you just never know who’s going to be walking out of their appointment when you’re waiting to go into your appointment.

I seriously want my physical therapist job!!!

Here’s why enjoy!!!

And then there’s @MortgageHorn with my surgeon and physical therapist 😎

Hola!

3267F98E-8A90-4DC9-8E99-458768C134AC.jpeg

Hope you enjoyed the show!!!

I ❤️ Colombia & my life 🇨🇴

Love you all and thanks for all the support from everyone during my surgery and recovery really appreciate it!!

WWG1WGA

Edit - One more to show my love for LAC - You Butt guys will appreciate

Don't Ever Say MH doesn't love you!

Again why are you single guys not visiting - what you see in this post is literally everywhere - they grow on trees down here!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom