Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Biden is set to demand more funding for Ukraine tomorrow as part of the process for government funding that expires on Sept 30.

The street expects aid for Ukraine in return for the GOP getting a stopgap funding bill so that they aren’t blamed for a government shutdown come Sept 30.

The Cult of Maga, hanging by a thread?

This is arguably the worst fake poll in history. Anyone who believes this is AT BEST functionally retarded. It's not even remotely believable. Even the thickest cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias wouldn't be enough to believe this one. I won't even take the time to review and pick apart their methodology, because I simply don't care.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
This is arguably the worst fake poll in history. Anyone who believes this is AT BEST functionally retarded. It's not even remotely believable. Even the thickest cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias wouldn't be enough to believe this one. I won't even take the time to review and pick apart their methodology, because I simply don't care.
Have you met @ETNVol ?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
BOOM!!

Here is your credit event - if you don’t have first time homebuyers, you don’t have to move up buyers. The whole system has become frozen.

For the credit mortgage to work, you always need to be refreshing them, paying off all debt and taking on new debts.

The housing market drives the economy because it’s a force multiplier for every dollar spent building a house you create 5X in the economy.

When the housing market dies the US economy dies.

Yeah, round here we’ve got shitty apartments going up. Guarantee we pay for those through welfare housing.

That does contradict almost every single other poll I have seen showing Trump was gaining in light of the indictments being levied. It will be interesting to see which plays out to be true. I could see some people who still think that politicians are pure in DC backing off of Trump, but I do not think his base will abandon him in any way because of that.
52% saying Trump SHOULD BE charged should tell you everything you need to know about the poll.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
No one aligned with MAGA will entertain another Bush/Clinton/Obama/Biden Klan puppet...not one. Had he stood on what got him to where he is, he'd be aligned with MAGA too...now he's baby bush II, an an faggot that hit his knees to suck a bush dick while taking Mike's cawk in his ass...he's lost. This is coming from a guy that was almost 💯 on the DeSantis train 6 months ago...he's done, for now at least...

Trump had the entire party in 2020, with supposed 95%+ approval rating. He's lost half his support if you believe the polls he touts daily (almost all of which also show him losing to Joe Biden). You think it's an impenetrable wall, when it's a dam that will inevitably break. With each passing day, Trump makes a whole new crop of people who won't vote for him with his 5th grade level social media nonsense.

Perhaps RD is running because he believes the country is hanging by a thread and Trump has already proven he can't get it done? Half of Rs aren't aligned with Trump and its going to get worse. Cult45 has his core group, and no potential and no hope of adding to it. This notion that RD has an obligation to the vile Trump or anyone else is comical. Desantis is still delivering what he promised when he ran, Trump is back to promising the same old things he promised starting back in 2016.

Where does that Bush/Clinton nonsense come from? Trump's paid twitter army. They shovel out the horseshit, people like you eat it up and assume that anything pro-Trump must be true. Trump's campaign staff is as deep state a crew as you can imagine. But because you saw it on twitter, you think RD is the establishment choice.

The critical thinkers, the intellectually curious would have some serious questions for maga if they examined his record. But there's no room for people like that on the Trump Train. Instead, they do as you did above, insult Desantis and anyone who supports him with 3rd grade bathroom humor, pretending Maga isn't the one who hosts an annual queer ball and loves him some pride flag. But when you're a cult, lying to yourself and others is a necessity.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So you really think that the unanimous vote would have went differently on a re-vote? lol

Read what I wrote already. If you don't understand it, there's nothing more I can say to help you. Because you're either incapable of understanding the simplest of facts and circumstances, or you believe Don Trump is the most ineffective, inconsequential leader to ever sit in the White House.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Trump had the entire party in 2020, with supposed 95%+ approval rating. He's lost half his support if you believe the polls he touts daily (almost all of which also show him losing to Joe Biden). You think it's an impenetrable wall, when it's a dam that will inevitably break. With each passing day, Trump makes a whole new crop of people who won't vote for him with his 5th grade level social media nonsense.

Perhaps RD is running because he believes the country is hanging by a thread and Trump has already proven he can't get it done? Half of Rs aren't aligned with Trump and its going to get worse. Cult45 has his core group, and no potential and no hope of adding to it. This notion that RD has an obligation to the vile Trump or anyone else is comical. Desantis is still delivering what he promised when he ran, Trump is back to promising the same old things he promised starting back in 2016.

Where does that Bush/Clinton nonsense come from? Trump's paid twitter army. They shovel out the horseshit, people like you eat it up and assume that anything pro-Trump must be true. Trump's campaign staff is as deep state a crew as you can imagine. But because you saw it on twitter, you think RD is the establishment choice.

The critical thinkers, the intellectually curious would have some serious questions for maga if they examined his record. But there's no room for people like that on the Trump Train. Instead, they do as you did above, insult Desantis and anyone who supports him with 3rd grade bathroom humor, pretending Maga isn't the one who hosts an annual queer ball and loves him some pride flag. But when you're a cult, lying to yourself and others is a necessity.
So show me whose backing DeSantis...not the Bush ppl? Trump is far perfect lol...and yes, most believe he was in over his head in regards to the depth of the swamp...most also hope/believe that with all that's been exposed, there's a fighting chance to further the cause and fight the Cabal.

I understand your hesitancy and you're not exactly wrong in what you say. It's also true that MAGA is loudly calling out the criminals...DeSantis HAS walked away from what got him to the high perch that he resided, and is being treated as such by those that formerly backed him, including myself.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
This is 100% fact. I said it at the time. I said it at the time of all the suits thrown out for lack of standing, even before J6. The challenge HAD to happen at the electoral certification. And it would have, if Pence wasnt a corrupt fuck. Even with the corrupt SOS in various states certifying the vote despite massive discrepancies (no authority to do so - the SOS does not need proof of fraud. They are certifying that the results are VALID. IF THEY AREN'T, the SOS MUST send to the legislature and CANNOT certify).

Trump even delayed his speech so those listening COULDN'T get to the capitol in time to stop the challenge. Only @ETNVol and those completely blind to facts believe that was a coincidence.

It was 100% a set up. There WAS a coup and an insurrection that day, and it was perpetrated principally by Pelosi and Pence. Who did the breach help? Certainly not Trump. Certainly not all the disenfranchised voters. And ever swiftly, Americans are waking up to that reality.

For simplicity's sake, let's assume all of the above is true. Is there a person alive who couldn't dupe Don Maga? It's becoming increasingly obvious according to his own supporters, Scooby Doo villians are more clever than he is.

Arguably the most important decision Trump could make, and he chose Mike Pence. He had months to figure out who would be his #2, and according to you and many others ITT, he chose a traitor. Given that, we're supposed to vote for Don and his impossibly bad judgment again next year? Good luck selling that.

Well apparently the vast majority of voters in this country think it’s acceptable and disagree.

As pro lifers we need to just accept that we have lost on the topic and that it’s never going to change. Young people overwhelmingly support abortion and meanwhile the religious right is the fastest shrinking voter block in the country.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FEC records reveal a Democrat dark money super PAC paid a company $11+ million….​

IMG-0968.jpg
IMG-0969.jpg

This post was edited on 8/9 at 2:59 pm

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
So show me whose backing DeSantis...not the Bush ppl? Trump is far perfect lol...and yes, most believe he was in over his head in regards to the depth of the swamp...most also hope/believe that with all that's been exposed, there's a fighting chance to further the cause and fight the Cabal.

I understand your hesitancy and you're not exactly wrong in what you say. It's also true that MAGA is loudly calling out the criminals...DeSantis HAS walked away from what got him to the high perch that he resided, and is being treated as such by those that formerly backed him, including myself.

Who is backing Trump? If the backing of powerful people is necessary, who is staking that horse? You're arguing the Bushes are backing a guy who has gone after abortion, illegal immigration, coporatism, ESG, etc. There is nothing other than location that meshes between the Bushes and Desantis. One of Desantis' donors dropped him last week because he wouldn't soften on abortion. OTOH, Don Maga attacked Desantis over Disney and abortion, but we're supposed to believe RD is the one beholden to the DS billionaires.

"You're not exactly wrong", in other words, I posted a bunch of facts. All that can be done with the body of facts surrounding Don Maga is resort to insults. There's no way to reasonably defend Maga, which is why his twitter army does things such as claim RD's wife faked cancer. Trump and his campaign are as morally bankrupt as any the left has to offer.

"Desantis walked away from what got him to the high perch." Please explain. Desantis has a set of principles, has generally stuck to them, made them the centerpiece of his campaign. He could hardly have been more consistent.

OTOH, Trump has no principles, other than selfishness. Can you think of a single issue he hasn't been on every side of? Even ignoring his long history as a Clinton/Obama/Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton supporting democrat, I can't. I can only imagine the flood of posts ITT if Desantis were praising Gavin Newsom, Mario Cuomo and communist dictators. TFSF would have to get a new server for all the meme's if Desantis claimed credit for the vax the way Trump does.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
FYI Trump didn't prescribe the jab. He didn't make the jab.

There's a certain amount of trust given that big pharma/industry will ethically do the right thing and produce a safe product, but we now know that wasn't their goal at all.

Where is OSHA when you really need them?

Kind of like folks who post here. There's a modicum of respect afforded everyone here that they too will provide quality information and discourse with a reasonable intellect.

Shit on that respect and you get what you deserve.
Trump was talking up the jabs at his rallies after losing the White House, but stopped because crowds were booing him.

He was all for it.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Blah blah blah. Look at me I’m smarta than u!!!!

Cult Trumpers!

Please come to Vegas fuck stick.

I hope and pray you do.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
For simplicity's sake, let's assume all of the above is true. Is there a person alive who couldn't dupe Don Maga? It's becoming increasingly obvious according to his own supporters, Scooby Doo villians are more clever than he is.

Arguably the most important decision Trump could make, and he chose Mike Pence. He had months to figure out who would be his #2, and according to you and many others ITT, he chose a traitor. Given that, we're supposed to vote for Don and his impossibly bad judgment again next year? Good luck selling that.
He chose someone with supposed HIGH moral and Christian stature for the Bible Belt. But you knew that already you fake as fuck so called Christian

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Pro tip for those who care. Don’t play hero cowboy ball and try and go opioid free post hip surgery. Especially night one. Monday night was the worst night of my life from a pain perspective. I was delirious for about 10 hours until the dosage caught up. Biggest dumb ass move of my life.

There’s a reason they prescribe those drugs after the doctor saws off the top of your femur. Take the drugs.
Agree. My major pain after knee replacement was from the removal of bone for the implants. The arthritic pain in the joint went away when they cut out the bones. The worst pain was above and below my knee joint while the bones were healing around the implant.

My female client who had her hip replaced a couple of months ago said the first week was the worst.. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was preparing to go do some limited hiking in Colorado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom