Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I bought my first house in 1982.

It was 13 1/4% interest rate and a 3, 2, 1, buy down... (an ARM) which means the pmt ($535/mo) would go up each year after until it hit $750.

This was a great rate because 2 years earlier it was even higher! Volkernomics.

I refied 2 years later at a fixed 10%

It came down every year since then until recently.

Homes will still sell no matter what the (reasonable) rate. It just means most folks will need to save a larger down pmt to gain entry (IF they can save that is).
Sold my home from the divorce when I had 2.75.

Bought a new one at 7 right before the shit went down 2 weeks ago to 5.5

Will refi once hopefully everything settles.

I bought my first house in 1982.

It was 13 1/4% interest rate and a 3, 2, 1, buy down... (an ARM) which means the pmt ($535/mo) would go up each year after until it hit $750.

This was a great rate because 2 years earlier it was even higher! Volkernomics.

I refied 2 years later at a fixed 10%

It came down every year since then until recently.

Homes will still sell no matter what the (reasonable) rate. It just means most folks will need to save a larger down pmt to gain entry (IF they can save that is).
This. There is more demand for housing than during any of your lifetimes and it’s only going to get worse at The US population continues to boomer over the next couple of decades.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

This talks about stopping child abusers. This will make Jack Cumstain

triggered-protester-with-moustache-j25pvyy12nh93mbz.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Pro tip for those who care. Don’t play hero cowboy ball and try and go opioid free post hip surgery. Especially night one. Monday night was the worst night of my life from a pain perspective. I was delirious for about 10 hours until the dosage caught up. Biggest dumb ass move of my life.

There’s a reason they prescribe those drugs after the doctor saws off the top of your femur. Take the drugs.
high-stoned.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1691600733101.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^things never change^^

The GOP should refine their messaging by moving off the subject completely. Sure you’ll lose some economic activity due to lower workforce growth but it’s a small price to pay compared to having one political party running every level of government because the GOP is too obstinate to admit that voters reject restrictions on abortion.

RHT 3

Elite
Pro tip for those who care. Don’t play hero cowboy ball and try and go opioid free post hip surgery. Especially night one. Monday night was the worst night of my life from a pain perspective. I was delirious for about 10 hours until the dosage caught up. Biggest dumb ass move of my life.

There’s a reason they prescribe those drugs after the doctor saws off the top of your femur. Take the drugs.
No shit Sherlock god damn. ( I live with pain and pain pills so I am allowed to make fun of you).

You run a real risk of hurting yourself without proper rehab. Most people want to get right back at it. Don't be dumb. Your body must adjust to its new specs. Or metal. Or whatever they changed.

I would give you a pro tip about crushing the pain pills for a BC Powder like instant reaction to pain but some may think I have a problem.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
The GOP should refine their messaging by moving off the subject completely. Sure you’ll lose some economic activity due to lower workforce growth but it’s a small price to pay compared to having one political party running every level of government because the GOP is too obstinate to admit that voters reject restrictions on abortion.
People should be held accountable for their actions...a free pass out of pregnancy because a hoor is a hoor is not acceptable. I'm all for it in cases of rape, and death to the mother, but outside of that, the only acceptable abortion is for both parents to kill themselves. If you don't want to raise the baby, then suicide should be the only acceptable option. Period.

People should be held accountable for their actions...a free pass out of pregnancy because a hoor is a hoor is not acceptable. I'm all for it in cases of rape, and death to the mother, but outside of that, the only acceptable abortion is for both parents to kill themselves. If you don't want to raise the baby, then suicide should be the only acceptable option. Period.
Well apparently the vast majority of voters in this country think it’s acceptable and disagree.

As pro lifers we need to just accept that we have lost on the topic and that it’s never going to change. Young people overwhelmingly support abortion and meanwhile the religious right is the fastest shrinking voter block in the country.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Well apparently the vast majority of voters in this country think it’s acceptable and disagree.

As pro lifers we need to just accept that we have lost on the topic and that it’s never going to change. Young people overwhelmingly support abortion and meanwhile the religious right is the fastest shrinking voter block in the country.
No sir. I've offered the only acceptable solution. Abortion by suicide. Both parents eat a bullet. If we had actual consequences to irresponsible actions, we'd have less irresponsibility. Intelligent ppl would do better, and dumbasses would face the consequences.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
DeSantis did a great job in Florida, zero argument from me there...but he's misplayed his hand and alienated a large part of the base, which are MAGA folks...the smart move would have been to align with MAGA where possible, like he did before, and go the VP route, then smoke through almost unopposed for President. Unfortunately, he flopped to the Bush/Clinton/Obama money, and now a lot of ppl hate him...maybe I'm Richarded, but that's just what it looks like from my single-celled thinker...

If Desantis believes the country is in dire straits and thinks Trump II would be just as much a failure as Trump I, he should "wait his turn"?

No sir. I've offered the only acceptable solution. Abortion by suicide. Both parents eat a bullet. If we had actual consequences to irresponsible actions, we'd have less irresponsibility. Intelligent ppl would do better, and dumbasses would face the consequences.
Maybe in your opinion that’s the only acceptable position but until people wake up to the fact that abortion is going to be legal, and likely written into law by Congress, the GOP is going to continue to lose elections.

We are watching the general public create a new right before our very eyes. It’s a rare thing in America but obviously the vast majority of people support abortion.

If Desantis believes the country is in dire straits and thinks Trump II would be just as much a failure as Trump I, he should "wait his turn"?
If Desantis believes the country is in dire straits then he has already ruled himself out to be president for being an idiot.

Even Trump doesn’t believe the country is in dire straits. Political grandstanding is a tale as old as time and Trump is a master of it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
No one aligned with MAGA will entertain another Bush/Clinton/Obama/Biden Klan puppet...not one. Had he stood on what got him to where he is, he'd be aligned with MAGA too...now he's baby bush II, an an faggot that hit his knees to suck a bush dick while taking Mike's cawk in his ass...he's lost. This is coming from a guy that was almost 💯 on the DeSantis train 6 months ago...he's done, for now at least...

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Maybe in your opinion that’s the only acceptable position but until people wake up to the fact that abortion is going to be legal, and likely written into law by Congress, the GOP is going to continue to lose elections.

We are watching the general public create a new right before our very eyes. It’s a rare thing in America but obviously the vast majority of people support abortion.
Then you're just moving the line more to the left, just to stay right of it...it's a hard no, and should be...abortion should be treated with the death penalty.

Then you're just moving the line more to the left, just to stay right of it...it's a hard no, and should be...abortion should be treated with the death penalty.
Abortion is already happening and you’re driving its broader adoption by saying things like it should be treated “with the death penalty”.

People read that and instantly want to spite people that feel that way so then it’s not only happening but they are going to rub your nose in it as they codify it into law.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Abortion is already happening and you’re driving its broader adoption by saying things like it should be treated “with the death penalty”.

People read that and instantly want to spite people that feel that way so then it’s not only happening but they are going to rub your nose in it as they codify it into law.
For or against, states should decide individually

This is 100% fact. I said it at the time. I said it at the time of all the suits thrown out for lack of standing, even before J6. The challenge HAD to happen at the electoral certification. And it would have, if Pence wasnt a corrupt fuck. Even with the corrupt SOS in various states certifying the vote despite massive discrepancies (no authority to do so - the SOS does not need proof of fraud. They are certifying that the results are VALID. IF THEY AREN'T, the SOS MUST send to the legislature and CANNOT certify).

Trump even delayed his speech so those listening COULDN'T get to the capitol in time to stop the challenge. Only @ETNVol and those completely blind to facts believe that was a coincidence.

It was 100% a set up. There WAS a coup and an insurrection that day, and it was perpetrated principally by Pelosi and Pence. Who did the breach help? Certainly not Trump. Certainly not all the disenfranchised voters. And ever swiftly, Americans are waking up to that reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom