Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1691510056558.png

1691510084966.png

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
My wife says this is bullshit. The issue is kids that are continually in front of “screens” and ignored by parents. They are constantly overstimulated and lack parental care. Also, the kids have zero boundaries - parents not training them.
Is your wife a ‘top’ scientist?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
My wife says this is bullshit. The issue is kids that are continually in front of “screens” and ignored by parents. They are constantly overstimulated and lack parental care. Also, the kids have zero boundaries - parents not training them.
Increase in autism rates started well before iPhones and iPads. Go look at how many shots are now on the pediatric schedules. We have a girl in our building that was a normal joyful talkative kid for a number of years and now she’s a potato that can barely speak and gets on a short bus every day. Guarantee this is a vaccine of some kind that caused it.

Pineapple

Legendary
Increase in autism rates started well before iPhones and iPads. Go look at how many shots are now on the pediatric schedules. We have a girl in our building that was a normal joyful talkative kid for a number of years and now she’s a potato that can barely speak and gets on a short bus every day. Guarantee this is a vaccine of some kind that caused it.
I think the vaccines are causal as well. Her point is that most cases stem from those issues over vaccines. Vaccines have an impact in all numbers measured… just not as much as those issues.

And parents were putting infants/kids in front of tvs and ignoring them long before iPads and cellphones.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
All this is coming out of that Marines testimony that was on the Shawn Ryan podcast. I'll link it. First half is his personal life before enlisting. Second half is about the airport debacle.

What burns me up about this entire situation is that the battalion commander, or the MEU commander, for that matter should never carry command ever again.

I have a special place in my heart for first Battalion eighth Marines, as I served two separate three-year tours with them and three deployments into Iraq (Invasion Mosul 03, Fallujah Part 2 04, TQ 09. I have carried the call sign as Beirut 29 the battalion radio chief. Go and look at who was the Beirut battalion, and our battalion callsign has never changed. You’ll never see a Marine on post without at least a condition three weapon, even in garrison. We have pushed the rules of engagement to the limits of any other service. The fact that these battalion commanders had the cowardice to not disobey an unlawful order from higher and allow these men and women to defend themselves is abhorrent. I weep for the mothers and fathers of their sons and daughters.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Legendary
Autism can be detected long before a kid can use a phone, or watch a TV.

She sounds like a Flat-Earther...

Correct.

Usually it's right after they've been inoculated like a herd of cattle....

Is your wife a ‘top’ scientist?

Is she one of the worlds bottom scientists?

Many more… clearly it has a larger impact.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan - Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States​

An exclusive Gateway Pundit report by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story.

An exclusive Gateway Pundit report by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray

Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story. The two election integrity activists obtained a copy of the State Police report and began investigating the story in June. Phil O’Halloran, now Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party’s Election Integrity Committee and Lori Skibo, Director of the MI GOP’s Poll Challenger Program, brought it to our attention and are assisting with our research of this story.
On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.

An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.

The following is from the MI State Police report:

more
Bannon’s War Room was all over this today.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Many more… clearly it has a larger impact.
This is like Myocarditis being caused by climate change.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Any Dr. that was "duped" should forfeit their license to practice medicine. Any Dr. who was complicit in the crime should be hung by their neck till dead. I wasnt duped and i am no doctor. I guess common sense and critical thinking are not part of the current doctorate course. Most are liars now playing victim. Skol!
The MBAs that run the hospitals and medical clinics were calling the shots (no pun) and reaping healthy pay checks from Big Pharma. They were also mandating the MDs/RNs/PAs working for them to force the shots on patients or lose their jobs.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I think the vaccines are causal as well. Her point is that most cases stem from those issues over vaccines. Vaccines have an impact in all numbers measured… just not as much as those issues.

And parents were putting infants/kids in front of tvs and ignoring them long before iPads and cellphones.

Mine either made me go do manual labor or threw me outside and ignored me

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom