Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
My wife says this is bullshit. The issue is kids that are continually in front of “screens” and ignored by parents. They are constantly overstimulated and lack parental care. Also, the kids have zero boundaries - parents not training them.
Autism can be detected long before a kid can use a phone, or watch a TV.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Fat blob has those numbers backwards. Never let it disrupt the lying though. I swear these people are either getting really bad info (doubtful) or the more probable thing, they are all lying, cheating SOBs. By the end of the summer, 75% of people will be cursing the Ukrainian scam. The other 25% are going to be fat turds like the idiot above.

Pineapple

Legendary
Autism can be detected long before a kid can use a phone, or watch a TV.

Babies are being shown videos/movies/shows to get them to sleep, left in beds/high chairs with phones/IPads propped up… but, my wife says, a full diagnosis of Autism is done at age 3. My wife has a degree in child development… and is state certified. They discuss this with parents all the time. They have seen a massive rise because of Covid freaks not taking care of their kids.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Babies are being shown videos/movies/shows to get them to sleep, left in beds/high chairs with phones/IPads propped up… but, my wife says, a full diagnosis of Autism is done at age 3. My wife has a degree in child development… and is state certified. They discuss this with parents all the time. They have seen a massive rise because of Covid freaks not taking care of their kids.
She sounds like a Flat-Earther...

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Wow!!

Bible guys get in here and check this out. Tell me if it’s true….

I have not seen this particular instance, but it certainly is in Genesis. The lineage from Adam to Noah is also a Gospel presentation when you translate the individual names in the family line:

Goldhedge

Legendary

Repeal the 17th Amendment: Direct Election of Senators​

The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution—ratified in 1913—begins as follows:

“The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislatures.” ~ 17th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

This was an amendment of the original design of the U.S. Senate laid out in Article I Section III of the Constitution as written by the Founders:

“The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.” ~ Article I Section III of the U.S. Constitution

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I have not seen this particular instance, but it certainly is in Genesis. The lineage from Adam to Noah is also a Gospel presentation when you translate the individual names in the family line:

Trey Smith has broken this down numerous times. He has some great videos up on the tube. Credit to @AmericanViking for turning me on to him years ago. Skol @AmericanViking !!!!

Goldhedge

Legendary

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan - Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States​

An exclusive Gateway Pundit report by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story.

An exclusive Gateway Pundit report by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray

Special Thanks to Phil O’Halloran and Lori Skibo for their contributions and assistance with this story. The two election integrity activists obtained a copy of the State Police report and began investigating the story in June. Phil O’Halloran, now Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party’s Election Integrity Committee and Lori Skibo, Director of the MI GOP’s Poll Challenger Program, brought it to our attention and are assisting with our research of this story.
On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.

An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.

The following is from the MI State Police report:

more

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Repeal the 17th Amendment: Direct Election of Senators​

The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution—ratified in 1913—begins as follows:

“The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislatures.” ~ 17th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

This was an amendment of the original design of the U.S. Senate laid out in Article I Section III of the Constitution as written by the Founders:

“The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote.” ~ Article I Section III of the U.S. Constitution

I’ve been saying this for 10+ years

Latest posts

Top Bottom