Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
No, only God can judge a person whether they have salvation.

However, He spells out sin in the Scriptures really well.

Is there someone saying that adultery is not a sin or something that I missed?
The Bible lays out what it considers sin but also makes clear that God alone is the judge of sin.

You might think something meets the definition of adultery or some other sin but that is not for you to determine or to make the accusation of such because you yourself are not without sin to be able to make such a determination. You are called to love thy neighbor not judge him.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The Bible lays out what it considers sin but also makes clear that God alone is the judge of sin.

You might think something meets the definition of adultery or some other sin but that is not for you to determine or to make the accusation of such because you yourself are not without sin to be able to make such a determination. You are called to love thy neighbor not judge him.

Is that what Paul said to do about the guy who having affair with his stepmother in 1st Corinthians?

Is that what Paul said to do about the guy who having affair with his stepmother in 1st Corinthians?
Paul said to hold his action up to public scrutiny so what Darrell could have said was “I’m going to share this information so everyone can see it for themselves”. Darrell still would have had no standing to determine what is sin and what isn’t because he would need the knowledge of God to do so which none of us have.

James 4:12​

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Paul said to hold his action up to public scrutiny so what Darrell could have said was “I’m going to share this information so everyone can see it for themselves”. Darrell still would have had no standing to determine what is sin and what isn’t because he would need the knowledge of God to do so which none of us have.

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
James 4:12 is in reference to judging a person. Not determining what is sin from the Scriptures.

Also, Paul said turn this dude over to the Satan so that he may be ultimately saved, but get him out of the church.

James 4:12 is in reference to judging a person. Not determining what is sin from the Scriptures.

Also, Paul said turn this dude over to the Satan so that he may be ultimately saved, but get him out of the church.
So again who are you to judge that woman and if she sinned?

If you think she sinned, and she were a part of your church, then you could exclude her from your church but that would be the extent of it.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Total misapplication of scripture. They do not just hold the action to public scrutiny, they're to remove people who are publicly and unrepentantly sinning from the congregation. 1 Cor 5 covers this in detail, restoration is covered in 2 Cor 2, and it was so important that Jesus discussed it in Matt 18.

Total misapplication of scripture. They do not just hold the action to public scrutiny, they're to remove people who are publicly and unrepentantly sinning from the congregation. 1 Cor 5 covers this in detail, restoration is covered in 2 Cor 2, and it was so important that Jesus discussed it in Matt 18.
In you interpretation. Thanks for proving my point though.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Infant Vaccines Linked to Increase in All-Cause Mortality, New Research Shows​

A new study finds developed countries requiring the most vaccine doses for infants have higher childhood mortality rates, contradicting assumptions that more vaccines equate to lower deaths. The data suggest unintended consequences may increase all-cause mortality.

By
Angelo DePalma, Ph.D.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F27y5iKXIAEkclS

I'm sure we have some ITT

I hope your physical and mental wounds from war have healed.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn Get well soon this could be a great opportunity for you.

Tennis Legend Martina Navratilova Calls Out USTA’s Trans Inclusion Policy​

In response, Navratilova directly tagged the USTA’s official account, saying “Come on @USTA- women’s tennis is not for failed male athletes- whatever age. This is not right and it is not fair. Would this be allowed at the US Open this month? Just with self ID? I don’t think so…”

Latest posts

Top Bottom