Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Finished It

Fuck The Biden Administration - Fucking Traitors - Period End of Story

That last part was hard to listen to. Dudes knew who the bomber was and wanted to take the shot and nobody would let them. They had intel and the description was exact. couple hours later 13 Americans and over 100 afghanis are dead and people in DC got medals for planning this mess... i mean, perfect operation.

spit spit spit.

Goldhedge

Legendary
No summary, Viva Frei and Robert Barnes discuss law. I run it in the background at 1.5x while surfing. Kind of 'dropping the needle' when something piques my interest I pay attention.

Ep. 171: Trump's 3rd Indictment! RFK Sues! Archer Testifies! Lizzo is NASTY! & MORE! Viva Frei Live!​

133m

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1691408542805.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

confused-what.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Two items of interest:

Same group who sued Harvard over their affirmative action policy which they won are now seeking plaintiffs to sue the military service academies for the same issue.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...ory-now-targeting-military-service-academies/

All insurance companies are denying to repay Oberlin College's $36 million judgement in favor of the local baker. Oberlin is suing the insurance companies.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/...ibsons-bakery-for-defamation-and-other-torts/

No, He gave us scriptures that spelled it out. Darrell is not saying this on his authority what is a sin. He is basing it on the Bible.
No actually the scripture says plainly that only God can judge.

You can interpret scripture however you would like but that doesn’t give you the authority to judge another.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
No actually the scripture says plainly that only God can judge what is sin.

You can interpret scripture however you would like but that doesn’t give you the authority to judge another.
No, only God can judge a person whether they have salvation.

However, He spells out sin in the Scriptures really well.

Is there someone saying that adultery is not a sin or something that I missed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom