Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@ttyh

Hey My Longhorn Brother!

Let Us Know That You're All Good and Out of Surgery Ok

Prayed for You This Morning.

I'll Have to Say It Was a Lil Strange Asking God to Watch Over @ttyh

But He's An All-Knowing God So I'm Sure He's Got the 411 On Your Real Name

If Not He Just Looked Through the See-Eye-Aye, No Such Agency, Federal Bumbling Idiots Databases and Put Two and Two Together ;)

You Got This!

Hook 'Em!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

who.gif

Catilac

Elite

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Trump now has the opening and power to legally introduce evidence of the 2020 steal into a court of Law.

Furthermore, because of the very public disagreement between Trump and Pence on this particular issue, the Uniparty got frightened into clarifying/reforming the ECA so that no VP can do what Trump, and others, were asking Pence to do.

So... in effect, Pence helped set up this golden opportunity to prove election fraud AND made it impossible for the Uniparty to prevent the next Trump Admin from taking Office via similar means.

Seems to me that some thank yous are in order.

Trust Indiana. Rod pence is a white hat.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom