Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Nope, just quoting Trump. I don't have the brainwashed mechanism that allows you to block out huge chunks of Trump facts. Don Maga said he would threaten Putin with arming Ukraine to the hilt. Unless you think 4D chess is now telling the world how you plan to Art of the Deal Putin right under the table via empty threats, really not much to argue there.

Of course, Trump already has history with Ukraine. He bragged about being the only president prior to Biden who actually armed Ukraine, and mocked Obama for just sending humanitarian aid. Some more of those pesky little things you hate called 'facts'.
Please link again Trumps own words became I’ve already destroyed that bs narrative once before you dumb fuck cuck

denn

Legendary
Founder
What ever happened to Zika. Thought we were all going to die from that?
I am old enough to have gone through a handful of world endings, and dying from 12 different types of the flu. I am sure Zika is in there. Amazing how many times the "experts" are wrong. Guess that is what you get when you base your "findings" on the amount you were bribed.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
@ttyh

Hey My Longhorn Brother!

Let Us Know That You're All Good and Out of Surgery Ok

Prayed for You This Morning.

I'll Have to Say It Was a Lil Strange Asking God to Watch Over @ttyh

But He's An All-Knowing God So I'm Sure He's Got the 411 On Your Real Name

If Not He Just Looked Through the See-Eye-Aye, No Such Agency, Federal Bumbling Idiots Databases and Put Two and Two Together ;)

You Got This!

Hook 'Em!

All good brother! Thanks for the prayers!

I just pissed farted and walked. Unbelievable really. That was the best piss and expulsion of gas of my life. The spinal block had everything sleeping on the inside and it finally woke up. Whew!

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Son started his senior year today. He’s technically done with HS but taking some college credit courses & one elective in first period to be enrolled.

The elective is aquaponics taught by an ag teacher. Said the teacher laid down the law this morning:

“If y’all are gonna be tardy cause you’re buying sausage dogs I like em smoked-not fresh, with mustard. That way you won’t be tardy & I won’t be hungry. “

Latest posts

Top Bottom