Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
All good brother! Thanks for the prayers!

I just pissed farted and walked. Unbelievable really. That was the best piss and expulsion of gas of my life. The spinal block had everything sleeping on the inside and it finally woke up. Whew!
Glad to hear you are doing well. Don't envy the spinal. Had one 40 years ago and don't want another.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Wtf didn't Kari Lake show this evidence at her trial?
It was but the courts didn't allow it in.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Trump shares Q memes and drops.

He quotes Q drops during speeches.

Then last night he shared and praised a video of a member of his transition team going on a wild 10 minute Q spree about how the US MIL have proof of fraud in the 2020 election and are waiting for the public to wake up before introducing it in order to prevent civil war and mass civilian casualties.

Now whether you are familiar with Q, think it’s real, or think it’s some disinformation psyop conspiracy theory cult; shouldn’t you be aware that Trump, the leading presidential candidate in 2024, is openly referencing and quoting this whole Q thing?

Like if you think it’s nonsense, shouldn’t you be worried about Trump’s association with it? How can one be a Trump supporter, and simultaneously think Q is a bunch of hogwash? Because Trump has gradually gone beyond full Q for the past few months on truth social, and it hardly gets talked about in the mainstream.

The mainstream that calls everything and everyone “QAnon”, except for when Trump is actually quoting Q all the time.

So there are two options here. Either:

-Trump is a part of the Q operation and there is some level of validity to it

-Trump is not part of whatever Q is, and the lead presidential candidate and his associates are blindly quoting and referencing a Russian disinformation psyop or some dude in his basement

Both options are insane to think about, and there’s really not any in between. Either he’s a part of it or he’s not.

If he’s not, as Trump supporters, we have a crisis on our hands. If he is, that means that Trump is conducting a massive global awakening campaign so we can introduce reality to the brainwashed and hold the Deep State accountable without mass civilian casualties and civil war.

I’m not telling you what to believe, I’m telling you that ignoring this reality is no longer an option.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

29trumpsharpton-superJumbo.jpg

Goldhedge

Legendary

Mike Pence accidentally ADMITS he had legal ability to turn 2020 election over to House of Representatives​

It "would have resulted in the issue being turned over to the House of Representatives, and literally chaos would have ensued."

MortgageHorn

Founder
I am old enough to have gone through a handful of world endings, and dying from 12 different types of the flu. I am sure Zika is in there. Amazing how many times the "experts" are wrong. Guess that is what you get when you base your "findings" on the amount you were bribed.

All That Shit Can Kill Me and My Homey's

Cause Every Friday Night of Every Summer in Elementary School We Ran or Rode Our Bikes Behind..

The Fog Machine

2022-01-26-JohnCofield-POTW-FogMachine.jpg

We're Immune From Everything Including
The Bubonic Plague

Fuck 'Em!

MortgageHorn

Founder
Trump shares Q memes and drops.

He quotes Q drops during speeches.

Then last night he shared and praised a video of a member of his transition team going on a wild 10 minute Q spree about how the US MIL have proof of fraud in the 2020 election and are waiting for the public to wake up before introducing it in order to prevent civil war and mass civilian casualties.

Now whether you are familiar with Q, think it’s real, or think it’s some disinformation psyop conspiracy theory cult; shouldn’t you be aware that Trump, the leading presidential candidate in 2024, is openly referencing and quoting this whole Q thing?

Like if you think it’s nonsense, shouldn’t you be worried about Trump’s association with it? How can one be a Trump supporter, and simultaneously think Q is a bunch of hogwash? Because Trump has gradually gone beyond full Q for the past few months on truth social, and it hardly gets talked about in the mainstream.

The mainstream that calls everything and everyone “QAnon”, except for when Trump is actually quoting Q all the time.

So there are two options here. Either:

-Trump is a part of the Q operation and there is some level of validity to it

-Trump is not part of whatever Q is, and the lead presidential candidate and his associates are blindly quoting and referencing a Russian disinformation psyop or some dude in his basement

Both options are insane to think about, and there’s really not any in between. Either he’s a part of it or he’s not.

If he’s not, as Trump supporters, we have a crisis on our hands. If he is, that means that Trump is conducting a massive global awakening campaign so we can introduce reality to the brainwashed and hold the Deep State accountable without mass civilian casualties and civil war.

I’m not telling you what to believe, I’m telling you that ignoring this reality is no longer an option.

BTW hat's Off to @Jayhox He Has NEVER Lost Faith - Even I Had Doubts at One Time

Love You Brother!

I've Said Many Times Since Version 1.0 ITT aka "THE Vegas Thread"

Trump Says Seemingly Wild Shit That The MSM, Libs, and Some Normies Go Bonkers Over It

And EVERY FUCKING TIME It Comes True...

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

Follow Money, Numbers, and Patterns In Life

The Pattern Has Been Laid & The Number is 17

We're Not "Here" Yet...

But You Crazy Sons of Bitches Better Call Your Travel Agent & Start Making Reservations For...

LAS-luggage-tag_1400x.jpg

19(63) JFK Shot
20(17) Trump Sworn In
20(24) The Great Awakening

👇

las-las-vegas-airport-code-and-vintage-baggage-tag-design-prints.jpg

☝️

Do You See The Pattern and Numbers Now?

stock-photo-the-best-is-yet-to-come-written-on-desert-road-307694330.jpg

The Grand Finale

af2a552fdbb34f078014026ad32c8c2c_xl.jpg

180801-sommer-qanon-jfk-hero_gzdcyu

1691459095786.png

Why Do You Think Melania Wore the "Jackie" Kennedy Dress That Day

Look Who Was Walking Next to Her

Attachments

• 1691458911220.jpeg
    1691458911220.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
BTW hat's Off to @Jayhox He Has NEVER Lost Faith - Even I Had Doubts at One Time

Love You Brother!

I've Said Many Times Since Version 1.0 ITT aka "THE Vegas Thread"

Trump Says Seemingly Wild Shit That The MSM, Libs, and Some Normies Go Bonkers Over It

And EVERY FUCKING TIME It Comes True...

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!

Follow Money, Numbers, and Patterns In Life

The Pattern Has Been Laid & The Number is 17

We're Not "Here" Yet...

But You Crazy Sons of Bitches Better Call Your Travel Agent & Start Making Reservations For...

LAS-luggage-tag_1400x.jpg

19(63) JFK Shot
20(17) Trump Sworn In
20(24) The Great Awakening

👇

las-las-vegas-airport-code-and-vintage-baggage-tag-design-prints.jpg

☝️

Do You See The Pattern and Numbers Now?

stock-photo-the-best-is-yet-to-come-written-on-desert-road-307694330.jpg

The Grand Finale

af2a552fdbb34f078014026ad32c8c2c_xl.jpg

180801-sommer-qanon-jfk-hero_gzdcyu

View attachment 192587

Why Do You Think Melania Wore the "Jackie" Kennedy Dress That Day

Look Who Was Walking Next to Her
Patience is a virtue. I’m not alone. Far from it. Sometimes you have to show them (to trigger the Great Awakening). Secure the next election the way they did in 2016 then get to work.

MortgageHorn

Founder
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Did I Miss This For Six Fucking Years

It's Been Hiding In Plain Sight

Pic 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Pic 2

1691463664032.png

Pic 3

170120-inaugural-parade-mn-1740.jpg

Pic 4

20190115_trump_inaugural_4.jpg

The Secret Service Works In Teams

They Use a Ring Perimeter Theory - Think Castle

There Are Outer Rings of Security

Then There Are Middle Rings of Security

Finally There Is the Inner Ring of Security

Now Follow Me Here

The Outer Ring Are the Snipers aka Over-Watch, Uniformed Cops at Barricades, Drones, Air Assets - They Are There For Perimeter Control and Pick-Off Threats Before They Get to Close

The Middle Ring is Between The Outer Ring and Inner Ring - Their Job is To Return Fire and Neutralize the Threat If POTUS is Attacked

The Inner Ring AKA "Protection Detail" is There to Drape POTUS in Cover and Get Him to the Beast & GTFO

Now Look at the Photos

Pic 1 Everyone Said the JFK Jr Dude With All Of the Same Mannerisms as Jr Was Just Another USSS Agent

But Now Look At Pics 1-4

What You Will See Is That Everyone Close to Trump & The First Family or The "Inner Ring" Has an Identifying SS Lapel Pin That Identifies Them as Part of the Protective Detail

Why do Secret Service agents wear lapel pins?

"As I the other respondents have mentioned its used for ready identification among the team and also can be helpful for the principal(s) and their staff to readily identify protection detail members."

Anyone That Close to the First Family is On That Detail - No One Else Gets That Close

So If That's NOT JFK Jr & He is Literally Next to Melania & Just Another USSS Agent Where's His Pin?

He Forgot It? Bullshit These Guys Don't Make Mistakes - They Run This Drill & Detail Over & Over

They Wouldn't Put a Pin On Him Because If Shit Hit The Fan Mistakes Could be Made

The Lack of the Pin Proves That's Not a USSS Agent?

Only POTUS Could Authorize Someone Being That Close

Someone With a Plan

Someone That Has a Common Enemy

TrumpvsJFK.png

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Pic 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Pic 2

View attachment 192589

Pic 3

Pic 4

Now Follow Me Here

The Outer Ring Are the Snipers aka Over-Watch, Uniformed Cops at Barricades, Drones, Air Assets - They Are There For Perimeter Control and Pick-Off Threats Before They Get to Close

The Middle Ring is Between The Outer Ring and Inner Ring - Their Job is To Return Fire and Neutralize the Threat If POTUS is Attacked

The Inner Ring AKA "Protection Detail" is There to Drape POTUS in Cover and Get Him to the Beast & GTFO

Now Look at the Photos

Pic 1 Everyone Said the JFK Jr Dude With All Of the Same Mannerisms as Jr Was Just Another USSS Agent

But Now Look At Pics 1-4

What You Will See Is That Everyone Close to Trump & The First Family or The "Inner Ring" Has an Identifying SS Lapel Pin That Identifies Them as Part of the protective Detail

"As I the other respondents have mentioned its used for ready identification among the team and also can be helpful for the principal(s) and their staff to readily identify protection detail members."

Anyone That Close to the First Family is On That Detail - No One Else Gets That Close

So If That's NOT JFK Jr & He is Literally Next to Melania & Just Another USSS Agent Where's His Pin?

He Forgot It? Bullshit These Guys Don't Make Mistakes - They Run This Drill & Detail Over & Over

They Wouldn't Put a Pin On Him Because If Shit Hit The Fan Mistakes Could be Made

Someone With a Plan

TrumpvsJFK.png
Looks more like a watcher form Fringe

BGqQ.gif

MortgageHorn

Founder

Pic 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Pic 2

View attachment 192589

Pic 3

Pic 4

Now Follow Me Here

Now Look at the Photos

But Now Look At Pics 1-4

What You Will See Is That Everyone Close to Trump & The First Family or The "Inner Ring" Has an Identifying SS Lapel Pin That Identifies Them as Part of the Protective Detail

Someone With a Plan

TrumpvsJFK.png

Ok One More Thing

Look at the USSS Agents - Check Their Mannerisms - Where Are All of Their Hands When They Walk?

Where Are Their Eyes Looking?

What One "Agent" Doesn't Look or Act Like the Rest?

1691464395653.png

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Pic 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Pic 2

View attachment 192589

Pic 3

Pic 4

Now Follow Me Here

Now Look at the Photos

But Now Look At Pics 1-4

Someone With a Plan

TrumpvsJFK.png

That dude is not in his 50s

Latest posts

Top Bottom