Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Come on dude. ETN is good peeps man. Disagree cool. But that’s too far imo. In the end we are almost all on the same side.

I’ve always maintained this position regarding ETNVol but he has been walking on that propaganda tightrope for a few weeks now. No real substance. Just amplification of anti Trump propaganda. Not sure why. There are no better options and he knows it.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I’ve always maintained this position regarding ETNVol but he has been walking on that propaganda tightrope for a few weeks now. No real substance. Just amplification of anti Trump propaganda. Not sure why. There are no better options and he knows it.
Anti-Trump propaganda? 😂🤣😂🤣

Trump's final year in office was a disaster of historic proportions, most of it self-inflicted. Since he left office he's been grifting on the 2020 election. There are better options, more nce you get past the illusory Donald Trump you maintain.

Propaganda??!! LOL half the time he is quoting trumps own words or things trump has actually done.

Propaganda 😂😂😂

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Side note and completely unrelated to anything....had a movie night with my girlfriend tonight (both husbands are out of town). We watched The Fabelmans. Really, really good movie. I highly recommend if you haven't seen it. Appropriate to watch with older kids (age 11/12+) if you don't mind a bit of language (mild overall) and maybe having a conversation about anti semitism (not the main theme of the movie, but there are a few later scenes where it's a thing and integral to the film). It's a Steven Spielberg film. It's good.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Anti-Trump propaganda? 😂🤣😂🤣

Trump's final year in office was a disaster of historic proportions, most of it self-inflicted. Since he left office he's been grifting on the 2020 election. There are better options, more nce you get past the illusory Donald Trump you maintain.
It HAS to be Trump. If any other Pub wins it is because they allowed it. It isn’t complicated. If you want a chance of taking down the Swamp, Trump must be President regardless of how flawed you think he is.

It HAS to be Trump. If any other Pub wins it is because they allowed it. It isn’t complicated. If you want a chance of taking down the Swamp, Trump must be President regardless of how flawed you think he is.
He installed swamp rats in positions of power but he’s the man to take it down??

😂😂

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Trump hired nothing but swamp rats while he was in office. No president was as profligate a spender. This notion that he is anti-establishment could not be more mythical.

And he cannot win an election. I'm starting to get the feeling that when Trump said we'd get tired of winning the 45 cult took it as a directive. It's the only way I can rationalize their obsessive embrace of unelectable candidates.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder

There is zero path to the White House for Trump. Can anyone on this board prove me wrong? Even if he did win the nomination, which I think the RNC will use an indictment as cover to give the nomination to Desantis by the way, he isn’t going to win the general because our elections are clearly controlled and manipulated. Any chance he had was ruined when Kari Lake and Doug Mastriano lost. We needed them to clean up AZ and PA to have any chance. The uniparty doesn’t even need a cover like Covid anymore because NO ONE was held accountable in 2020.

Do you ever actually address any of these objections? Because they are pretty reasonable.
He can’t, and won’t. They just spew the same shit: you’re a fed, you’re paid to post this stuff, kill yourself.

They can’t refute ANYTHING because it’s all stuff trump has said and done and they, like their leader, can’t admit when they’re wrong. A horrible, horrible trait for a leader.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Maybe its a Wolverine thing

OIP.1ygzP5o3lUamsqZRbt-DRgHaEK
Just think... That chick is in her 30's now and probably has 2 kids and is a bitch to live with.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What about just regular run-of-the-mill gays? Didn’t there used to be such a thing…
Yep. The gays against groomers guys sound like perfectly fine homos. Dude just likes other dudes but doesn't want his children exposed to sex indoctrination preteen. Hell... he said he didn't think schools should talk about gender identity at all sex only in science based way in HS.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
lol at options!

Top Bottom