Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
There is zero path to the White House for Trump. Can anyone on this board prove me wrong? Even if he did win the nomination, which I think the RNC will use an indictment as cover to give the nomination to Desantis by the way, he isn’t going to win the general because our elections are clearly controlled and manipulated. Any chance he had was ruined when Kari Lake and Doug Mastriano lost. We needed them to clean up AZ and PA to have any chance. The uniparty doesn’t even need a cover like Covid anymore because NO ONE was held accountable in 2020.
So elect someone they will allow to win. I really don't understand that logic at all. Elect a swamp pos so you can say your side won? Not trying to come at you ,but I see this all too often

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So elect someone they will allow to win. I really don't understand that logic at all. Elect a swamp pos so you can say your side won? Not trying to come at you ,but I see this all too often

You’re better off not voting than voting for one of the chosen candidates. I’ve been saying that for years to the chagrin of many.

Do it their way and you are choosing a power run vs a spread offense. One gets you to the same end zone much quicker.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
A fox with rabies.
Why do you say that? Anybody else you would like to denigrate as rabid?

It's been done a few times over the years and hasn't really worked out well for humanity as a whole,

Take care and be mindful. If your rebuttal tops out at 'rabies' you are not on a winning side, discussion wise.

Last edited:
No issue with your opinion on that as I used to believe the same thing. I just think he's an antagonist asshole at this point
And 99% of the posters on here are fucking retarded when it comes to trump. You can post his own words and they will twist themselves into pretzels trying to defend even his dumbest decisions.
They literally have no ability to admit trump fucked up some shit, extremely similar to how he lacks that same thing.

Why do you say that? Anybody else you would like to denigrate as rabid?

It's been done a few times over the years and hasn't really worked out well for humanity.

Take care and be mindful.
Mel Gibson went fucking nuts, that’s why I say that.
Maybe he’s back to stable now, but he completely lost it for a while. If you deny that then you’re delusional. I think alcohol may have been a huge contributor to him going nuts for a while.

As for your 3rd sentence, I have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
You’re better off not voting than voting for one of the chosen candidates. I’ve been saying that for years to the chagrin of many.

Do it their way and you are choosing a power run vs a spread offense. One gets you to the same end zone much quicker.
So what is the option? I have and will voted for Trump bc he is an outsider. I'm not just going to vote who "can" get elected. F that. That gets us George Bush again

Christie going after Trump. Heavily implying that his family is on the take.

He’s got a point. Everyone talking about the bidens and their dirty money with Ukraine (which is true) but none of the trumpers want to answer about trump piling up money during his presidency and kushner suddenly having hundreds of millions of dollars more than he did before Donald brought him on his staff.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
He can’t, and won’t. They just spew the same shit: you’re a fed, you’re paid to post this stuff, kill yourself.

They can’t refute ANYTHING because it’s all stuff trump has said and done and they, like their leader, can’t admit when they’re wrong. A horrible, horrible trait for a leader.
You’re a fed, you’re paid to post this stuff, kill yourself.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Mel Gibson went fucking nuts, that’s why I say that.
Maybe he’s back to stable now, but he completely lost it for a while. If you deny that then you’re delusional. I think alcohol may have been a huge contributor to him going nuts for a while.

As for your 3rd sentence, I have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.
You are an asshole dude. Plain and simple. If you were on fire on the side of the road I wouldn’t even stop to piss on you.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
symptoms: death
Life threatening: no

shouldn't it be not anymore for the second question

huh-what.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom