Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Man, fuck Jenny (from Forrest gump) I knew @ETNVol and @LafesterMacintosh shared aids

Sorry, Hook, as usual, you have it backwards. Just like leftists, Trumpists want to accuse others of what they're doing.

You willingly side with the pro-homosexual republicans, not me. Wasn't me who toasted sodomites at MaraLago, it was your man. Someone wrote a few months ago that Trump's run began with him surrounded by a group of evangelical preachers praying for him; it likely ended with Trump surrounded by freaks and homosexuals - at a gala he hosted - with Trump praising how "our movement" has made great progress.

Sorry, Hook, as usual, you have it backwards. Just like leftists, Trumpists want to accuse others of what they're doing.

You willingly side with the pro-homosexual republicans, not me. Wasn't me who toasted sodomites at MaraLago, it was your man. Someone wrote a few months ago that Trump's run began with him surrounded by a group of evangelical preachers praying for him; it likely ended with Trump surrounded by freaks and homosexuals - at a gala he hosted - with Trump praising how "our movement" has made great progress.
Some posters on here want trump to fuck them. They were likely at that freak show that trump hosted.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

You dizzy yet. Pedophile

Top Bottom