Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130507
Oct 18 2020 00:01:04 (EST)
Those who provided Hunter w/ underage girls [trafficked?] _same people who also took the pictures?
If large sums of money are being paid by foreign [state] actors [to protected [in powerful positions] US pols] would they want assurances the deal will be kept?
Bribes & blackmail.
Dark secrets.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17724555
Nov 6 2022 11:18:56 (EST)
What groups are financing Ukraine?
Why are they financing Ukraine?
Why was Hunter in Ukraine?
What did 'Pop' threaten to withold from Ukraine?
A billion dollars?
Who benefits?
What did 'Pop' receive in return?
Why is Hunter not in jail?
Think.
Blackmail?
Bribes?
Extortion?
Threats?
How do you control a 'leader'?
How do you control a country?
Are you ready to take back control?
Your vote matters.
You have all the tools you need.
Q

Except our vote didn’t matter

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Openly Blasphemy of Jesus right there and the stripes he took for us.

If you don't know your Bible, you don't really see how evil all of this truly is.

People don’t understand that this is about giving the finger to God and ruining his perfect creation. They don’t understand that Satan and his minions want to hurt God as much as possible through us. It’s a big reason they go after kids. They know God loves children and it hits him harder when they hurt them.

Luke 17:2 - It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I can't take credit for it. I watched a video once of a guy who had a presentation of just how evil the "pride" movement is and how it threatens the very core of our nation. It's a dark spiritual threat to our existence.

I had had never seen or put it together. I’ll certainly be pointing it out now. Thank you!

Goldhedge

Legendary
In the late 70s my Mom happened to be in a Dairy Queen when Dom Delouise happened to stop in on his way to treatment at the Menninger Mental Health clinic in Topeka. Dom was so funny because he “suffered” multiple personalities. When my Mom saw him he fell into an impromptu skit while ordering that lasted for 10 minutes and had everyone in the place rolling with laughter.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

COCH.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary

Military whistleblower says US has recovered 'dead pilots' from craft of 'non-human origin' - and that world powers are involved in an 'arms-race' to reverse engineer crashed UFOs​

• David Charles Grusch made the claims in a series of interviews this week
  • The former intelligence officer filed a whistleblower complaint in Congress
  • Says US has recovered numerous craft and dead pilots of 'non-human origin'

AC2021

Legendary
Founder

Military whistleblower says US has recovered 'dead pilots' from craft of 'non-human origin' - and that world powers are involved in an 'arms-race' to reverse engineer crashed UFOs​

The US government floats UFO stories every time things are on fire re: their own activities.

Classic distraction.

Meanwhile ...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

I heard another whistle blower say they are an advanced species of beavers.

Top Bottom