Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
So elect someone they will allow to win. I really don't understand that logic at all. Elect a swamp pos so you can say your side won? Not trying to come at you ,but I see this all too often
Not saying that at all. I’m just pointing out that they aren’t going to let him just waltz back into the WH. Too much at stake for their plans. People on our side will still vote for Desantis knowing he’s backed by the Bush’s, Cheney’s, and Paul Ryan’s of the world which is crazy to me. If Desantis wins I’m sure he’ll have some sound policies that distract people from the bullshit the cabal wants done.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
b153e586f745819a1e4698865c0d5bdc.JPG

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
News from Texas Legislature activity:

- Property tax relief is being held up by the drunk Speaker of the House. He's a drunk and RINO.

- Legislature passed law and signed by Governor to make it illegal for cities or counties to ban gas powered lawn equipment. Dallas wanted to ban their use.

Other news:

Texas in now home to more Fortune 500 companies than any other state. Supersedes California 55 to 53.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
He’s got a point. Everyone talking about the bidens and their dirty money with Ukraine (which is true) but none of the trumpers want to answer about trump piling up money during his presidency and kushner suddenly having hundreds of millions of dollars more than he did before Donald brought him on his staff.
It's fair to ask but I don't think there's any substance to it. Jared Kushner and Hunter Biden could not be more divergent.

Kushner took what he inherited and grew it, and also successfully diversified his business interests. He was well established as a successful business man prior to being sucked into Trump's orbit. No doubt his dealings in the middle east opened some doors, but it's unlikely anyone is doling out an ex post facto payoff, particularly when there are no future favors to be sold. Kushner distanced himself from Trump after November 2020, and has an extensive history of delivering value to investors.

Biden on the other hand has thrived solely through his father. His first jobs were all political appointments. He's a no-show junkie who has never produced anything of tangible value, yet keeps landing 7 figure gigs in exchange for services that are not well-defined. Really comparing and contrasting him with Kushner makes the Bidens look even dirtier.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Not saying that at all. I’m just pointing out that they aren’t going to let him just waltz back into the WH. Too much at stake for their plans. People on our side will still vote for Desantis knowing he’s backed by the Bush’s, Cheney’s, and Paul Ryan’s of the world which is crazy to me. If Desantis wins I’m sure he’ll have some sound policies that distract people from the bullshit the cabal wants done.
You should stop buying into nonsensical rhetoric and look at the candidates themselves. You just accept as fact that DeSantis is backed by some amorphous list of "the establishment," and don't give it a bit of scrutiny, solely on the word of some Trump mouthpiece.

Ask yourself this, are you really empirically comparing the candidates, or are you using the aforementioned rhetoric to avoid doing so because you know you'll arrive at a conclusion you don't want?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
You should stop buying into nonsensical rhetoric and look at the candidates themselves. You just accept as fact that DeSantis is backed by some amorphous list of "the establishment," and don't give it a bit of scrutiny, solely on the word of some Trump mouthpiece.

Ask yourself this, are you really empirically comparing the candidates, or are you using the aforementioned rhetoric to avoid doing so because you know you'll arrive at a conclusion you don't want?
IMG_9477.jpeg

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder

Nonsensical rhetoric? 'They've literally come out and publicly endorsed him, which should raise some red flags for a lot of people. I live in FL. I don't need to empirically compare the candidates.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Some will still vote DeSantis but many will not vote at all.
RFK Jr is already tied with Biden (I believe beating him) without any help from the DNC and MSM (acknowledging his campaign and support) which will hopefully wake up the hard-shell democrats.
Trump is winning bigley and the RNC and MSM is trying make it sound closer than it actually is with the hope of him debating all 10 scheduled debates. Imo, he doesn't need to debate until there's a top 3. But he should do an event day before and after each debate he's not in.

Personally, I will not vote if both the DNC and RNC are successful with removing Trump and RFK, I'm not suggesting others do the same. We'll never right the corruption doing the same back and forth that's been exposed from pervious elections.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Nonsensical rhetoric? 'They've literally come out and publicly endorsed him, which should raise some red flags for a lot of people. I live in FL. I don't need to empirically compare the candidates.
Why should that raise red flags. Nobody can control who endorses them. Did that invalidate Trump as a candidate in 2016 or 2020? It's pure nonsense, and allows you to abdicate any analysis of candidates under the shield of some indirect association.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Side note and completely unrelated to anything....had a movie night with my girlfriend tonight (both husbands are out of town). We watched The Fabelmans. Really, really good movie. I highly recommend if you haven't seen it. Appropriate to watch with older kids (age 11/12+) if you don't mind a bit of language (mild overall) and maybe having a conversation about anti semitism (not the main theme of the movie, but there are a few later scenes where it's a thing and integral to the film). It's a Steven Spielberg film. It's good.

I appreciate the recommendation.

That being said I wouldn’t watch any movie made by that pedophile

Latest posts

Top Bottom