Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 176170
I know I've asked this many times but I have yet to get an answer.
Why is it so important for these men to be seen by and interact with children?
Why do adults allow it to happen?

Q1A - Grooming and ruining the family unit and tearing down traditional values.

Q2A - No fuckin clue

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That would only be $13 Trillion at $5 million/head. I'm sure the state's finances could absorb the hit.
The US Gov't will bail them out. That's been the plan all along. It's also a way to spread this nationwide without having a vote in Congress. Those in other states won't stand for not being included in the giveaway.

denn

Legendary
Founder

For anyone in a position of power in Ukraine, this is and always has been about enriching themselves and nothing to do with peace or Russia or whatever lefties want to blame it on. Hiding the corruption and gaining wealth. Zelensky should have a wanted poster in the United States hanging from every street corner. He robbed this country of so much with all the "aid" we have sent that little grifter. Imagine what those billions could have done in the proper hands ( which is definitely not our congress) for people in need within our borders?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
339095367_600655055272897_4891651376285011213_n.jpg

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 176170
I know I've asked this many times but I have yet to get an answer.
Why is it so important for these men to be seen by and interact with children?
Why do adults allow it to happen?

Probably something like this. The natural human response to seeing something like the above is total revulsion. So they try to get kids conditioned to seeing the unnatural at a young age and brainwash them into thinking it's normal. Which of course opens the door to manipulating those children in other ways.

The average kid who hasn't been brainwashed would be repulsed by that thing above, and certainly not open to the other things these vile creatures desire.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom