Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^and mayor pete breast feeds^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^though they'll invest in ESG and lose money probably^^

^^if Dems win in 24, we will have no allies by 26^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

39b4914b5d563dda0b0564916ae25ed7.png

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I'm gonna be honest with you here...great song, better artist...still argue, what I posted is the apex due to real...he can't be more honest than here lol
He's incredible, and I agree that what you posted is better, 20 minutes of him without stopping is very impressive.

Dear Alcohol was the first song I ever heard by him. He posted it on Tik Tok and kept the beat going so other people could fill in their own words.

Found some here:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^no one wants anything to do with Biden or the US^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^surprised they would let Christian countries play^^

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!
Question them on what happens when we die? We just turn off like a robot? No energy/soul nothing? Then question how tht makes sense to them. and why does anything matter if we are just fleshly robots. What happens to all the energy we hold in our body? Let them answer. If they say well we have energy or something like that then you explain thats the spiritual realm where God resides. Ghosts etc. any of that. Its all predicated on what they think happens when you die. Turn of like a robot box or what. I usually tell them they dont think that. Remind them theyre basing their eternity off of the complete wrong premise.

Sorry if thats hared to read it was a voice text message without proof reading.

MalO

Elite
Now is the time for black people to move to California. The reparations task force created by governor Newsom has reached the conclusion that $5,000,000 per person isn't enough to cover the cost of reparations.

Anyone black needs to move to California right now if they want to be counted in and paid over 5 million dollars in reparations.

All the black people in New York need to move to California right now. Or they won't get their reparations money!

This would be tragic.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Hahaha I don't claim to have the answers, brother, AND I don't believe the answers that have been given...lol no more, no less...I appreciate that others have their faith, and I support them all fully. I just have different thoughts about it 😁
I am Curious to hear your thoughts, and I have no interest in fighting or telling you you're wrong.
Im just curious. Much Love brother

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord

if DNS blocks ip address resolution for thefreespeechforum.com, is there a direct IP address to connect?
I honestly don’t know since we are on the xenforo cloud. I own multiple domain names (crootn being one) if we have an issue like that, and also we have our own server hardware so I could provide one in that case.

If we get wiped off the internet somehow, find us at OTDsports.com. @BLatta12 set a lot of that up and we will set up a forum on that site

FreeMiner

Legendary
The Depopulation Agenda of Politicians. Over 200 food processing plant and food suppliers burned down in USA in last year yet strangely no one charged with arson.
Chickens playing with matches.
Watch the other hand

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
There is no easy answer. There is the idea of a creative being, then there is lunacy.

You believe in an all-powerful God who created everything. You have faith in that God.

Those who do not believe have placed their faith in the notion that everything came from nothing. Matter appeared from nowhere, found it's way into a space that didn't exist, during a period when there was no time, and eventually, all that formed I-phones, G-Wagons, Christina Hendricks, and high-end condos with a view.
I can't remember the name of the video or the person who spoke, but I do remember watching where he stated and showed that all current archeological evidence of where species came from shows that all animals appeared at once in the fossil record. There is no evidence of a common ancestor leading to evolution of species.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
There is no easy answer. There is the idea of a creative being, then there is lunacy.

You believe in an all-powerful God who created everything. You have faith in that God.

Those who do not believe have placed their faith in the notion that everything came from nothing. Matter appeared from nowhere, found it's way into a space that didn't exist, during a period when there was no time, and eventually, all that formed I-phones, G-Wagons, Christina Hendricks, and high-end condos with a view.
Lol Its not that simple or shallow. Its not something you chose to believe. Its a fact. There is a God who created the Heavens and the earth and he is tangible, at least as much as you want Him to be.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The Depopulation Agenda of Politicians. Over 200 food processing plant and food suppliers burned down in USA in last year yet strangely no one charged with arson.
Chickens playing with matches.
Watch the other hand

And we see nothing is ever mentioned in Congress about the daily painting of our skies. I’ve had conversations with a local meteorologist about it and he wants no part of discussing it.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
What's actually going on here?

Is don jr. bravely confronting the trannies on twitter on our behalf or is he amplifying their message to foment more chaos?

What does twitter really do, esp with the trusty old algorithm adminsitered by our patrick henry history books will call elon musk?

Are there any serious rebuttals to this?
Read it as black and white

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Right now there's about $4.25 or so worth of silver in a pre65. The two lots I was referencing were circulated & usually bring around $1,800-$2,200 for a 400 count over the last year or $4.5 to $5 per coin. Today's lots brought around $6-$7 per coin. That's a huge jump when talking turkey.

Thought we were talking silver?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

^^though they'll invest in ESG and lose money probably^^

^^if Dems win in 24, we will have no allies by 26^^
If?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom