Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I believe that when we die, that's it, it's over...just like everything else in this world. When animals die, they're gone, into nothing. Same with plants...I believe it's the same for us. I'm a pretty simple guy. I believe that gravity and time are just about the only absolutes, and everything else is an idea...
Just saw this and Im a few days behind. Sorry for the repeat responses

FreeMiner

Legendary
Makes me feel my age. When this model first came out me and my best friend used to drive around Friday and Sat. nights trying to pick up chicks and drinking beer. It had all its paint tho, same color and a 318 cc. The 1st year only had the 318 cc if I remember right.

tumblr_d4d9b96dfd11f33287618d9a500f3817_c6ed30ae_500.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Xi Jinping says Russia and China preparing for war. He has given 4-5 speeches now to the Chinese military telling them to fight bravely and prepare for war,

He signed mutual defense agreements when in Moscow.
Use translate button. This is not on USA msm. They want the sheep to be calm

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Looking for a little assistance, in a debate and while I am god loving man I struggle sometimes debating the existence of god with non-believers.

So what is the best argument for the existence of god? Just a quick, 'well then how do you explain this' type deal will do!

Send them to Medellín for a few days with @MortgageHorn

They’ll be a Believer - His Awesomeness is Everywhere & In Everything

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Now is the time for black people to move to California. The reparations task force created by governor Newsom has reached the conclusion that $5,000,000 per person isn't enough to cover the cost of reparations.

Anyone black needs to move to California right now if they want to be counted in and paid over 5 million dollars in reparations.

All the black people in New York need to move to California right now. Or they won't get their reparations money!

This would be tragic.

Don’t stop with just NY

denn

Legendary
Founder

Merrick Garland Makes Massive Announcement On John Durham Investigation​

The one move I like that McConnell has done.....never let a vote on Garland to the Supreme Court make it to the senate floor. Though Garland may be worse as the countries AG. He has far more things he can further for the leftist agenda this way. No matter what is in Durhams report, Garland will find a way to bury it. The media will help by not reporting about anything nefarious found. The cycle will rinse and repeat for the next leftist shenanigan's that need to be covered up.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Now is the time for black people to move to California. The reparations task force created by governor Newsom has reached the conclusion that $5,000,000 per person isn't enough to cover the cost of reparations.

Anyone black needs to move to California right now if they want to be counted in and paid over 5 million dollars in reparations.

All the black people in New York need to move to California right now. Or they won't get their reparations money!

This would be tragic.

That would only be $13 Trillion at $5 million/head. I'm sure the state's finances could absorb the hit.

Like I claim? You saying I'm not seeing what I see? Or it's just specific to coastal San Diego?

I have video of 4 volleyball courts across in the mid 70s.

yPRTtrk.jpeg
You need to learn about erosion. You can tell just from the picture that the water was much higher in the past than what it is in that picture. The beach you speak of eroded at some time in the past, but there is no evidence of significant sea level rise.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

They showed their agenda when they replaced the original Jake from State Farm, with the cool hip urban one for no reason.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

SF has been pissing me off lately.

Top Bottom