Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
In Greek news, Xi Jining addressed. The Chinese Military in 5 speeches since he left Moscow. Telling them to prepare for war and to fight bravely.

Biden is rapidly escalating for war along with Democrats and Unhinged RINO's. Mrs Graham

This was part of the 16 year plan. We’ve known this for how long as a group going back to Vegas?

This indictment is so ridiculously stupid it may push independents back to Trump as well as even more voters of color. I have been of the opinion that he can't win the general election but this might end up being the most epic self own in history by the left. Get your popcorn ready. And if he does win they have set the precedent that it's ok to weaponize government.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Q clock hits zero today and Trump gets indicted? Hmmm
200w.gif

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

PRES. DONALD TRUMP: "I believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party - united and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked Democrats out of office."

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

As long as I don’t fuck up that good French wine

I saw that one nuckleheaded msm prompter reader said that the garbage men going back to work showed that the protest were losing steam.... I figured they just felt sorry for the friends and family having trash stack up on the street, so they went back just to keep their areas livable.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Timing is interesting, rile up the right a day before the freaks have their " vengeance" weekend. Do they want huge violent battles to clamp down further??
That's exactly what they want and exactly what is going on....an onslaught of preordained "events" which will either induce an organic event or explain the next iteration in the false flagathon

ole don is an ied.....should be very clear....trouble is whether or not a maga fella acts out or not....we are being primed for a maga fella outburst

It is un-American.

The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is stretching the law to target a political opponent.

Florida will not assist in an extradition request given the questionable circumstances at issue with this Soros-backed Manhattan prosecutor and his political agenda.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I finally figured out how to get webms to work for those that care:

Could be pretty useful for posting videos directly to the forum: