Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
FsKecgMakAI3sSB

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Time to get your head in the game. This shit is real, not some computer algorithm. What say you?
Good question. Do I need to reiterate everything I have posted for 5 1/2 years? People get pissed when I re-post things saying it will never happen, and hate when I preach patience because it will never happen. But the patience is nearing an end. We are almost there. But if I need to keep up the repetition to keep people focused, I guess I can.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The US Gov't will bail them out. That's been the plan all along. It's also a way to spread this nationwide without having a vote in Congress. Those in other states won't stand for not being included in the giveaway.

Yeah, except that's totally infeasible. A bailout of that size, especially as it spreads to other states, would be an impossibility. It would bring everything to the ground, which is what they want anyway. When it comes to reparations, they're just trying to stoke racial animosity. And it will work.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Interview with retired 30 year CIA man Larry Johnson.

That was good. The thing is... its apparent they are doing this to hurt us. We are not going to be the worlds superpower when Biden leaves office. The dollar won't be the worlds reserve currency. Nato and Eu won't be the most powerful trade/military alliance in the world... Its fucking sad and people act like its not happening.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
View attachment 176170
I know I've asked this many times but I have yet to get an answer.
Why is it so important for these men to be seen by and interact with children?
Why do adults allow it to happen?

Obviously you’ve never seen Aggie “Yell Practice”

It’s amazing how easily the human mind is manipulated…

Top Bottom