Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jbehel

Elite
Founder
Brutal Murdering Scum. Remember Necklacing?
1-1-necklacing.jpg
That's what we need to do to pedos and live stream it.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
listening to some of the old country posted here i wonder what some of these old timers think about our present situation

if you havent heard this song please listen to the lyrics and if you have heard it then enjoy it again

this was our mentality in the past, what the hell happened!!!!!

Willy Nelson is still a brainwashed Democrat that has a terribly nasal singing voice.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
My God - this is my last tweet tonight. This is one of the radicalized transgender murderer’s victims. I pray for this family and our country against this demonic evil. I don’t even know what to say except my heart is broken. Sometimes this is hard to take. The Left is pure evil. I’m going to sign off before I get banned for saying what I really feel about these demons from hell. Love you all. Pray and Goodnight.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

Maybe pumping an evil, delusional, mentally ill woman full of testosterone was a bad idea. Maybe instead of telling delusional, mentally ill people their delusions are reality or peddling the lie that Christians are the reasons they hate themselves and the world, they should, I dunno, be treated for delusional mental illness.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
A real sport, Kansas. Football.

FFS, did your period end and now you visited the Low T Center so you could man up and post again?
I told you what I’ve been doing the last two weeks. Fuck off. Gotta big fucking mouth even talking sports with your shit programs lately. You’re worse that fuggin’ Whorns. Take a lap for irrelevancy.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
How about this hypothesis:

Plate tectonics.
map illustration showing west coast of north america and tectonic plates

The Cascades are the modern volcanic arc developing where the Juan de Fuca Plate subducts beneath the North American Plate. The Sierra Nevada are the eroded remnants of the volcanic arc developed when the Farallon Plate subducted beneath the continent. The San Andreas Fault and Queen Charlotte Fault are transform plate boundaries developing where the Pacific Plate moves northward past the North American Plate.

Today

Latest posts

Top Bottom