Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
Brutal Murdering Scum. Remember Necklacing?
1-1-necklacing.jpg
I absolutely do! Referenced it in this thread at one point.

FreeMiner

Legendary
The entire economy is collapsing right now. Banking system on fire, commercial real estate is falling, and several countries are actively leaving the petrodollar. Slash spending in DC right now or it's over.
Saw an article today on the volume of Derivatives held by major banks. Shocking JP Morgan which everyone thinks is rock solid, holds more in derivatives than the whole US National Debt all in, Like 70 Trillion. The total held by US banks is 277 Trillion.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
So I know cycles, ebbs and flows. But I grew up on the beach where we could fit 4 volleyball courts from our house across the beach. Now normal high tides are touching the backyard. I've come a long way to changing my views on "global warming". But have to ask - is the issue that throwing money at it won't solve anything and the earth will continue to do what it does? Or are we denying rising sea levels?

What is the timeline we are talking about here? Location? How many hurricanes/tropical storms have passed through this area during this timeline?

Latest posts

Top Bottom