Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I might be mistaken but I was thinking the bible came with a warning to anyone that would try to add to or take away from it. If you think an older book means it debunks the bible then I would say stick to posting pics of half naked women.
The Book of Revelation contains that warning. The Bible is a collection of Books. In no way do the other Books debunk the overall Bible, and the Catholic Bible has MORE Books than the KJV, as just one example.

I would caution you strongly to put your faith in God, not in King James.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The Book of Revelation contains that warning. The Bible is a collection of Books. In no way do the other Books debunk the overall Bible, and the Catholic Bible has MORE Books than the KJV, as just one example.

I would caution you strongly to put your faith in God, not in King James.

This is dangerously untrue. The Bible is not just a collection of books. The Word is Christ and Christ is the Word. The Bible is an integrated message system inspired by the Holy Spirit. Most of the early church agreed on all of the Bible by the end of the 1st century, other than Revelation, and John's disciples in the 2nd century left no doubt that he wrote Revelation.

These other books people are so fascinated with were not left out for some nefarious reason. They were omitted by the early church because they contradicted scripture. They weren't omitted as some ignorantly suggest because of their supernatural nature. They were omitted because they weren't inspired. Were they inspired, they couldn't contradict the rest of the bible. As much as people want Enoch to be considered inspired, it isn't. Numerous differences with the rest of the Bible make that impossible.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Who history will record helped kill hundreds of millions of people with his vaccine.
Yah sure, sure. Trump personally injected and supervise the injections. Trump left most of this up to the States themselves, and he acted on the advise of so called experts like Fauci, who lied to him, the MIC who lied to him, the WHO who lied to him, the CDC who lied to him.
I don't think he hired on as the local Gypsy sooth sayer and Mystic mind reader but maybe lay the blame at the feet of the Liars. And the idiots who swallowed the lie.
Personal Responsibility comes into play as well. Who decided to comply?

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is dangerously untrue. The Bible is not just a collection of books. The Word is Christ and Christ is the Word. The Bible is an integrated message system inspired by the Holy Spirit. Most of the early church agreed on all of the Bible by the end of the 1st century, other than Revelation, and John's disciples in the 2nd century left no doubt that he wrote Revelation.

These other books people are so fascinated with were not left out for some nefarious reason. They were omitted by the early church because they contradicted scripture. They weren't omitted as some ignorantly suggest because of their supernatural nature. They were omitted because they weren't inspired. Were they inspired, they couldn't contradict the rest of the bible. As much as people want Enoch to be considered inspired, it isn't. Numerous differences with the rest of the Bible make that impossible.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Hog wash. What you are allowed to read was decided by men not God.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Or maybe they're just lazy?

FsKEd5IakAIr-8e

FreeMiner

Legendary
I Enjoy the "Bible Wars" on ITT as much as the "College Rivalry Wars".

Learn something new everyday!

Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well time to leave the Taliban alone now.
To this day no one knows for sure if Emperor Constantine was even Chistian? Yet he gave us our version of the Bible used by millions. And agreed upon by a handful of competing Bishops of that era.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Coming Soon to a Street Near You!

So worthless they do not even count it, they weigh it in bundles.
The people survive with crypto

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Yah sure, sure. Trump personally injected and supervise the injections. Trump left most of this up to the States themselves, and he acted on the advise of so called experts like Fauci, who lied to him, the MIC who lied to him, the WHO who lied to him, the CDC who lied to him.
I don't think he hired on as the local Gypsy sooth sayer and Mystic mind reader but maybe lay the blame at the feet of the Liars. And the idiots who swallowed the lie.
Personal Responsibility comes into play as well. Who decided to comply?
Also, Pfizer and the other poison producers broke the contract when they ensured 'safe and effective', they knew all along it was not. In fact, it is an engineered bio-weapon. Not sure orange man bad knew that. I pray he did not. No doctor who shot this bioweapon in people is safe. They are all guilty and should hang next to Fraudci and the other demons! Fucking quacks! SKOL!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
1FB7697B-2729-452C-BA2A-5E69B67AB62F.jpeg

They won’t let you take nail clippers on a plane.

But when I fly business class, they will hand over to a guy with 30 years of martial arts, with the last 15+ years in Krav Maga, a knife & bottle of whiskey!

Be glad I’m a good guy 😊 Oh yea a nice real glass wine 🍷 glass…hmmm 🤔

Top Bottom