Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Would you be more clear here? Too much innuendo. I want to make sure I understand you before I reply.

Look I'm not as well read as most of you ITT on the Bible.

But if you scholars can figure out all the creepy weird stories, of stuff that doesn't exist in today's world, actually mean then you'll write your place in history.

I'm a believer it's just The Book of Revelations is on another plane from this world.

I bet there are 10 to 10th explanations and interpretations for that book.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

The Motor City Madman clears up what he said about Zelensky​

Hy8h9e8W9s3D.jpeg

giphy.gif

Link?

MortgageHorn

Founder
99.9% sure banged my mom.

At the Texas State Fair my mom, myself, and my sister were walking into the Embarcadero. My mom started putting on lipstick and playing with her hair. We walk down the aisle getting food samples. My mom says - Hi Jimmy. He looks up and yells - Jodie!!! Comes from behind the table and swarmed her with hugs.

My mom was named Joanne. She was a bartender/cocktail waitress and at work they called her “Jodie”.

I used to kid mom when she would order bacon - sure you wouldn’t prefer the Jimmy Dean Sausage. She never blushed. Mom was a wild one.

I ❤️ this board - that's a great story and can't wait to hear the OKC bombing story.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Goat City in the Goat.

I’ll see if I can get the FIL to come for drinks. He was a fed. Wild stories.

He is 100% disgusted by today’s government.

My dad is thinking about selling at Horseshoe Bay and moving to Munster - that would make it an easier trip, but I'll make it happen either way.

MortgageHorn

Founder

Why don't you get on an airplane or do we need to send one to Bama for you.

They are these machines that fly in the air and you can get to Fort Worth in just over two hours.

Then you can join up - that would be a helluva trip.

You're fucking retired no excuse :ROFLMAO:

Pineapple

Legendary
Look I'm not as well read as most of you ITT on the Bible.

But if you scholars can figure out all the creepy weird stories, of stuff that doesn't exist in today's world, actually mean then you'll write your place in history.

I'm a believer it's just The Book of Revelations is on another plane from this world.

I bet there are 10 to 10th explanations and interpretations for that book.
It’s the book of Revelation… no “S”.

I’m not asking his interpretation of the book. I’m seeking clarification on his view of the Bible.

Revelation, like most scripture, can be compared to other parts of the Bible for some clarity. Still, where we Christians get in trouble, is trying to logically fill gaps in our understanding. If something is not revealed to us then we must stop until we understand it.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Fuck They ADMITED IT

Listen to little Marco leading the witness.

Edit - posted before I listened to the clip and they cut it off.

Here’s the rest of it. 2 minutes total

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5005520/senator-rubio-questions-undersecretary-nuland-biolabs-ukraine

In summary - little Marco leads nil and to say that if there is a chemical weapons or biological release in Ukraine it will be the Russians who did it with 100% certainty. They will blame somebody else but really it will be them. He also asks and she says that ALL Russian currency reserves are frozen. How’s that working out? Little Marco, toeing the Company line since the day he got elected to federal office.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Ok I just finished the first one.

@racernhra Is CORRECT

I don’t care if the first one is an hour and the second one one hour and a half.

Find the time this weekend to watch this and spread the word it sums up perfectly.

Everything is documented and super easy to understand or your “normie” friends!

Again

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @racernhra
The Movie PASSION OF CHRIST:

“Mel Gibson warned actor Jim Caviezel that playing the character of Christ was going to be very difficult and that if he accepted, he most likely would be marginalized by Hollywood.

Caviezel asked for a day to think about it, and his response to Mel, who was funding and directing the movie, was: "I think we have to make it, even if it is difficult." And something else, my initials are J.C., and I am 33 years old. "I didn't realize that until now."
Mel responded with “You're really scaring me, you know.”

During filming, Jim Caviezel who plays the part of Jesus lost 45 pounds, he was struck by lightning, he was accidentally struck twice during the scourging scene leaving a deep 14-inch scar, he dislocated his shoulder when the cross was dropped into the hole with him on the cross. He then suffered pneumonia and hypothermia from being nearly naked with only a loin cloth on the cross for endless hours. The crucifixion scene alone took 5 weeks of the 2 months of shooting.

His body was so stressed and exhausted from playing the role that he had to undergo two open heart surgeries after the filming production.

Jim explained, “I didn’t want people to see me. I just want them to see Jesus. Conversions will happen through that.”

Almost like a clairvoyant prediction, many amazing things happened.

Pedro Sarubbi, who played Barabbas, felt that it was not Caviezel who was looking at him, but Jesus Christ himself, as he played that role he said of Caviezel, “His eyes had no hatred or resentment towards me, only mercy and love."

Luca Lionello, the artist who played Judas, was an avowed atheist before shooting began. He eventually converted and baptized his children.

One of the main technicians working on the film was a Muslim converted to Christianity.

Some producers said they saw actors dressed in white they didn’t recognize during one of the filming sessions, and when they reviewed the recordings, they realized they couldn’t see them in that footage.

The Passion of the Christ is the highest grossing US religious as well as the highest R-rated film of all time, with $370.8 million! Worldwide, it grossed $611 million.

More importantly, it has reached 100’s of millions of people around the world.

Mel Gibson paid $30 million out of his own pocket for the production of the film because no studio would take on the project.

Today, Jim Caviezel simply and boldly proclaims his faith in Christ, and the miracle it was for him to represent Christ as an actor and a greater believer of Christ because of this experience.
I have been on a Jesus-themed cinema tear this Lent. Watched the Chosen through the current season, which is truly inspirational, and I’m almost done with the 4-part miniseries ’Jesus of Nazareth’. The Passion of the Christ is next.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
99.9% sure banged my mom.

At the Texas State Fair my mom, myself, and my sister were walking into the Embarcadero. My mom started putting on lipstick and playing with her hair. We walk down the aisle getting food samples. My mom says - Hi Jimmy. He looks up and yells - Jodie!!! Comes from behind the table and swarmed her with hugs.

My mom was named Joanne. She was a bartender/cocktail waitress and at work they called her “Jodie”.

I used to kid mom when she would order bacon - sure you wouldn’t prefer the Jimmy Dean Sausage. She never blushed. Mom was a wild one.

getwhatyoupayfor-33a406702342c3de966e6f1f61f2befb.gif

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Pence, Kushner, Fauci Pfizer and the Military were the key players. In convincing Trump to impose lock downs according to this article. Basically lying to him.

No Word Necessary

Why I Get Up Early

You can take the ——— out the jungle, but you can’t jungle out of the ———

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Really good speech by Trump. He called out Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan as RINOs. Trump also said he would end the war in Ukraine and have a settlement after he wins the election. This is the real reason the Deep State is after him with these far left DAs in NYC and Atlanta.

trump aint gonna win even if he gets 10 million votes, we all know why unfortunately

but maybe if he gets 10 million votes and they get 10 million and 1 then many may say enough is enough

Top Bottom