Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Rodney Terry will be a disaster as a head coach.

That's not what Del Conte is waiting to do.

If he's smart he'll let this play out and go hire a big name coach.

Any of the assistant coaches named interim coach would be at the same place.

Hell I could coach this team.

Heavy Jr/SR/5th & 6th Year Covid Year Players all over this team.

Beard recruited most and/or got them via portal.

Terry has never done squat as a head coach.

This situation is much like Barry Switzer inheriting the team Jimmy Johnson built - anyone and I mean anyone was going to win a Super-Bowl with the talent they had stacked on that team.

If they hire Terry then Texas is "One & Done" after this year - will decline for next 3 years and have to hire a new coach.

Quit acting like the interim coach has done something totally unexpected.

Make a hire with your heart is a sure-fire recipe for disaster.

And as @Jayhox says you can "BOOKMARK" this post.
Yep. Nice loss. K-State will suck as bad under Tang next year as UT will. Nice portal years. Next year — nothing

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Bookmarked.

And speaking of @Jayhox I’m legit worried about him. Hope he comes around again sometime soon.
I’m good. Had a fun spring break week with both the girls around. Then birthday yesterday. Having a ton of fun and not letting the KU loss get me down. Have 20 pages to catch up. But K-State still not being in a Final Four since 1964 and UT fucking it up again and not being in one since 2003 is hilarious. 😄 Maybe some of you wannabes will finally understand how fucking hard it is to get to a Final Four, let alone win it. We were in a rebuilding year as the reigning national champs and still won the best conference in 20 years. On to next year.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sy Hersh: CIA Aided Biden Cover on Nord Stream 2​

The CIA fed The New York Times a story claiming "a pro-Ukrainian group" destroyed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in September in order to cover for President Joe Biden "lying" about ordering the attack, investigative journalist Seymour Hersh reported Wednesday.

"Two weeks ago," Hersh wrote, "after a visit by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to Washington, U.S. and German intelligence agencies attempted to add to the [media] blackout" from Hersh's original Nord Stream report "by feeding The New York Times and the German weekly Die Zeit false cover stories to counter the report that Biden and U.S. operatives were responsible for the pipelines' destruction."

Hersh reported in February that the Biden administration began orchestrating a plan as early as December 2021 to attack the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines.

LINK

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I’m good. Had a fun spring break week with both the girls around. Then birthday yesterday. Having a ton of fun and not letting the KU loss get me down. Have 20 pages to catch up. But K-State still not being in a Final Four since 1964 and UT fucking it up again and not being in one since 2003 is hilarious. 😄 Maybe some of you wannabes will finally understand how fucking hard it is to get to a Final Four, let alone win it. We were in a rebuilding year as the reigning national champs and still won the best conference in 20 years. On to next year.

They don’t get to experience the magical feeling of being at the Final Four with your team playing in it. We know that feeling. 😎😎😎

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I’m on the opposite side of the metroplex and would love an invite to this shindig.
If y’all shift at about seven hours south, I’ll gladly join. I’ll even get a beer the first round so whoever’s by in the first round doesn’t have to spend as much as the rest of us you.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
How is it dangerous? It predates all Christian Bibles. Who told them what to write?
That isn't true.

The KJ was written in the 1600's. P52 is a piece of scripture we have that was written in late 90's, early 100's. That meme isn't true.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Hog wash. What you are allowed to read was decided by men not God.

That council on Niacea article is crap. What did the council decide?

I want to see the checklist so we can thoroughly debunk it. Joe Rogan uses that same trope and it's garbage and easily refuted.

God decided what we see in the Bible.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Oh, look who shows up at the final buzzer after a two week hiatus. Sorry we spanked you around and won the Big 12 title.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

FsJzg7bXsAAo-8h

Latest posts

Top Bottom