Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
How is it dangerous? It predates all Christian Bibles. Who told them what to write?
I might be mistaken but I was thinking the bible came with a warning to anyone that would try to add to or take away from it. If you think an older book means it debunks the bible then I would say stick to posting pics of half naked women.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I might be mistaken but I was thinking the bible came with a warning to anyone that would try to add to or take away from it. If you think an older book means it debunks the bible then I would say stick to posting pics of half naked women.
How is this debunking anything? That is in your own head.
You do know I hope that our modern Bibles including the KJV have all been edited and altered. So basically they have done that already. Your warning comes very late. If you rely on KJV you are already using edited, altered text.
But that is what I have KJV.
I think God knows this as well. He created them all from what I understand. It was man that meddled and changed his words.

You do know I hope that our modern Bibles including the KJV have all been edited and altered. So basically they have done that already. Your warning comes very late. If you rely on KJV you are already using edited, altered text.
I think God knows this as well. He created them all from what I understand. It was man that meddled and changed his words.
I question everything including the Bible. But if I am to believe my higher power has any control at all I believe he could put his word out in book form. And he did that one version would be overwhelming used. Is that the kjv?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
This has always troubled me...

Troubles all thinkers.
If you are going to have faith in a creator that left you no hard evidence of his existence and expects you to blindly have faith in him, how can you even get started without believing his book. Now maybe you are looking for a version that is more lenient. It doesn't exist

FreeMiner

Legendary
If you are going to have faith in a creator that left you no hard evidence of his existence and expects you to blindly have faith in him, how can you even get started without believing his book. Now maybe you are looking for a version that is more lenient. It doesn't exist
You are fantasying what you think you know about me.
To me it is a relic which predates. Are you WOKE? You for all you know could speaking against God. You did not answer my question. The KJV is a late version historically, and was also copied out of Aramaic. So from what you are saying it is wrong and heretic as well. Away with you.

You are fantasying what you think you know about me.
To me it is a relic which predates. Are you WOKE? You for all you know could speaking against God. You did not answer my question. The KJV is a late version historically, and was also copied out of Aramaic. So from what you are saying it is wrong and heretic as well. Away with you.
Lol away with me? Ok

FreeMiner

Legendary
You are looking for a version that fits you rather than you change your life and fit it to serve the lord. That's not how it works and I am a sinner that doesn't attend a church.
Well you are a dumb ass. I told you it is a relic. I am looking for nothing no version or other anything. To change what I believe that is all in your mind along with a whole suitcase full of assumptions. You must have a very weak faith if knowledge of one of the oldest books in the Christian world upsets you. The KJV is beside my bed. But regardless is it really up to you to chastise me for what I read or don't read.

Well you are a dumb ass. I told you it is a relic. I am looking for nothing no version or other anything. To change what I believe that is all in your mind along with a whole suitcase full of assumptions. You must have a very weak faith if knowledge of one of the oldest books in the Christian world upsets you. The KJV is beside my bed. But regardless is it really up to you to chastise me for what I read or don't read.
You are quick with the name calling. You don't know me.

Trump appointed Wray, Pompeo, Mattis... You guys aren't paying attention to what he does only what he says. I was just as guilty but no more. He was only appointed to get conservatives to take the death shot and it failed for the most part. Wake up people

FreeMiner

Legendary
thumbnail_1679666989543blob.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom