Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
My feeling is that we are going to find out that the “Great Nation” is not as great as we have been led to believe...Our common people have been great...our leaders and Government...another story.

We are great how North Korea and China think they are great. It’s all lies told by the government. The US government and 1/3 of its population is a total disaster. Maybe the country used to be great almost 200 years ago but it’s been on a slide since. Current state of the US shouldn’t be considered better than any other country

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Can we please stop with the DeSantis vaccine takes when Trump triples down every time. What is the point? Trump has no chance in 2024. He had his shot.
I live in Florida. I know I’m lucky to have had Ron as Governor instead of Andrew Tranny sucker Gillum.

That being said, fuck anyone who brushes elbows with the Bush’s.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
336998190_938056180878400_7231370284979352417_n.jpg

Pantheon, Rome, Italy

The oldest door still in use in Rome. Cast in bronze for emperor Hadrian's rebuilding, they date from about 115 AD.

Each door is solid bronze seven and a half feet wide & twenty-five feet high, yet so well balanced they can be pushed or pulled open easily by one person.

It's also one of the only two doors in the world with a 2000 year old lock that is still working.

@FreeMiner likely helped build this ;)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Imagine what the real mortality numbers would be if you took out the people killed from improper treatment (ventilators, nursing homes, etc.). It is possible this was a test run for a much deadlier virus. Critical thinking while removing emotion is a skill that has always been important, but it will be life or death crucial going forward.

The avian flu will kill a ton of people when it’s released over here. All the people who didn’t take Covid seriously(for good reason) will make a deadly mistake if they do it with the next virus released. It will kill both those with weakened immune system from the Jabs and those who refuse to listen to the “experts” because of this last sham

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^doesn't fit the narrative^^

He’s right, white people are not necessary and more. I blame Kliff Kingsbury.

Even though he is one of the most handsome (WHITE) men on the planet, he made Patrick Mahomes, the quarterback he is today proving you don’t need a white quarterback to win the Super Bowl. Once that was achieved, no one needs us around anymore.

Patrick Mahomes isn’t white? Or whiteish? That’s news to me. He’s definitely not black. It will be be very hard for a full on AA QB to win a SB. They don’t have the same ability upstairs to make the decisions needed to win

Can we please stop with the DeSantis vaccine takes when Trump triples down every time. What is the point? Trump has no chance in 2024. He had his shot.

I see someone falling for the establishment. You think Desantis has a shot if the left wants to steal the election again? If they decide not to steal it from him, does that give you pause that he is one of them?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
336998190_938056180878400_7231370284979352417_n.jpg

Pantheon, Rome, Italy

The oldest door still in use in Rome. Cast in bronze for emperor Hadrian's rebuilding, they date from about 115 AD.

Each door is solid bronze seven and a half feet wide & twenty-five feet high, yet so well balanced they can be pushed or pulled open easily by one person.

It's also one of the only two doors in the world with a 2000 year old lock that is still working.

@FreeMiner likely helped build this ;)
Took this picture standing in that doorway a few years ago

20160328_121322.jpg

You ever bother to rationally think about why he keeps doubling and tripling down? You don't think he sees that it's A) an ineffective vaccine against COVID, and B) a political loser? Oh, and C) is having almost zero effect at this point on anyone taking it. Yet he keeps doing it, and he does it vociferously.

There's an answer there if you use some logic.....and it isn't narcissism and pride.

Top Bottom