Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Well, Covid was the flu. Hard to define how much is worse. Maybe don’t send those that can transmit it into nursing homes?
Imagine what the real mortality numbers would be if you took out the people killed from improper treatment (ventilators, nursing homes, etc.). It is possible this was a test run for a much deadlier virus. Critical thinking while removing emotion is a skill that has always been important, but it will be life or death crucial going forward.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Is there a right to confront your accuser in Canada?

By the way, it was great meeting you in Medellin. Beautiful city and country. And the people are amazing too. Very friendly. The cost was as advertised; a fraction of the US with outstanding quality. Only complaint is the flights. Limited with pretty much everything going through Miami or another country, and lots of delays and cancelations. Spent 24 hours in either an airport or the air getting back, and that was after setting up our own return through Google Flights (thanks for the rec, by the way) after AA canceled our redeye and tried to push us back to Wednesday (would've loved to stay but wife's teaching made it No Bueno). Still want to go back though.

It's gonna take me awhile to catch up, but I'm getting my tshirt.

The pleasure was all mine - was great meeting both of you!

Yes the flights are the one drawback.

It's either fly thru Miami or H-Town to Panama or Bogata the Capitol and connect to MDE (Medellin).

But as you stated well worth the effort once you are here.

On the bright side it likely keeps a lot of people from coming making it even better - last thing I want is this place to turn into a Cancun.

Not only you but I too have scratched the surface of so much to do in and around here.

Let me know when you are coming back down!

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
He’s right, white people are not necessary and more. I blame Kliff Kingsbury.

Even though he is one of the most handsome (WHITE) men on the planet, he made Patrick Mahomes, the quarterback he is today proving you don’t need a white quarterback to win the Super Bowl. Once that was achieved, no one needs us around anymore.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
What does a kilo cost down there

Well a gram on the street is $5 and it's not cut.

Thus, using Colombian Street Value is $5K

Likely half that.

Ok I was close but it's less than I thought. Looked it up.

Wholesale Price of Cocaine​

According to the UN Office on Drugs and Crime:
  • In Colombia in 2019, a kilogram of cocaine typically sold for $1,490.67.

Let's put it this way a glass of American Whiskey or Good Mexican Tequila costs more than a gram of blow.

BTW have not consumed - I call that stuff the "Devil's Drug" because something bad always happens after a night out with it. I also like my sleep and getting up early on my own not because I can't go to sleep.

The other surprising thing is I've only been asked once on the street if I wanted to buy some.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Where the hell of you been flying around in Helicopters are something?

Welcome back patriot!
Thanks, bro.

Crazy Redhead. Don't regret and would not change a thing. Gottdamn you'd think I'd learn.

Details in Vegas or Columbia or Costa Rica - wherever we land when a MF arrest happens that isn't one of ours !!

I skipped 5 pgs at a time to catch up. I owe shots for that I feel..

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
8cd5e2c3972dd38bcc38f9022e0e02a0_768x0.jpg

MortgageHorn

Founder

Speaking of Peoria -

I dated a girl from Peoria - hot as shit tennis player - played NCAA was ranked #17 in US when she was 16. Stunning cheerleader type with long gorgeous hair like the girls in "Pantene" commercials and endowed with some of nature's finest.

She was a junior at SMU, while older brother was a senior, and little brother was a freshman.

I always thought how the fuck did her dad afford that college tuition bill living in this small Mid-Western Town?

Then found out her grandfather's company insured Caterpillar in the early days - that definitely put some cash in the bank.

One of the most beautiful homes I've ever been in to this day.

Caterpillar moving out devastated that town.

Still never forget her going down on me and stopped just in time to have her dad walk around the corner a second later - fucking life flashed in front of me. She just giggled and I'm thinking well you can laugh because your dad is going to shoot me not you.

Crazy stories with that one - good times!

PS Little know fact they first tested "Pampers" disposable" diapers in Peoria. They figured if Middle-American families would buy/use them the rest of the country would follow suit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom