Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
I sent a reply to Laura Loomer, 100% with the intention of knocking her down a few pegs for her comment. Will it work, probably not. Will she see it, probably not. But, if she does, I give zero Fs if it hits her hard. Women need to understand if they are going to make those kind of comments, they should expect a few below the belt comments right back at them. They don’t get carte blanche to say or do whatever they want and expect no repercussions.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes:

BOMB THREATS shut down New York court as Trump indictment looms: Cops flood the streets and receive hoax calls as U.S. braces for indictment on Wednesday 'at the earliest'​

Bomb threats…

Sounds like somebody didn’t study for their finals.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Redfield: Gain-of-Function Research Will Cause Next Pandemic, Which Will Be ‘Much’ Worse than COVID​

Well, Covid was the flu. Hard to define how much is worse. Maybe don’t send those that can transmit it into nursing homes?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Granddaddy Prescott Bush was a NAZI who financed Adolph Hitler and the NAZI Party. Real nice family. And his son GW gave us the NAZI style Patriot Act. In my opinion, and many will disagree GW is a disgrace.
George Washington would have had him shot or hanged as a Traitor to America.
1679534005453.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I sent a reply to Laura Loomer, 100% with the intention of knocking her down a few pegs for her comment. Will it work, probably not. Will she see it, probably not. But, if she does, I give zero Fs if it hits her hard. Women need to understand if they are going to make those kind of comments, they should expect a few below the belt comments right back at them. They don’t get carte blanche to say or do whatever they want and expect no repercussions.

It’s like the woman from the itty bitty titty committee that decided to say you better not talk to her if you’re not swinging 8”. That backfired hard and she immediately tried to play victim.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Yes Truth. Biden is a shitstain on a Great Nation. He will go down in history a Pariah.
When he is out of office he should be tried along with all the Biden Crime Family and Hung For Treason
My feeling is that we are going to find out that the “Great Nation” is not as great as we have been led to believe...Our common people have been great...our leaders and Government...another story.

Top Bottom