Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Klaus Schwab’s WEF is now calling for the US to impose a strict ‘one child policy’ on all white families in an effort to promote diversity, reduce inequality, and usher in a new era of “post-politics” in which nobody in society disagrees on major policy issues.

We are going to come back to the WEF’s latest talking point of “post politics” in a future video, because it is possibly the most disturbing element of this whole disturbing policy. But first, don’t forget to subscribe to the channel and feel free to join The People’s Voice Locals community for exclusive and uncensored content.

Schwab’s new policy for America is clearly influenced by Chinese social policy which should come as no surprise. The WEF leader appeared on Chinese TV recently praising the Chinese Communist Party’s social policies while arguing that white people in America are no longer “relevant” to the WEF’s plans for global progressive change.

A world with less white people….. sounds like a recipe for failure

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

oh-for.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^but of course^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^piece of excrement^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^millennia of screwing sheep has ruined their brains^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^little Mogadishu^^

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

^^piece of excrement^^
And watch. She will do it again

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^piece of excrement^^
The money Whitmire got from Pfizer, NIH, Moderna et al and the vacations and parties she attended trumped her newfound mea culpa.

MalO

Elite
Today the world slides a little closer to Hell.

A 170-page “Agenda” document detailing how sex education should be taught in Wales reportedly instructs teachers that children as young as seven can be “mixed berry gender fluid muffins”.

It is the latest evidence of militant transgenderism being taught in British schools, with government officials in both the UK and neighbouring Ireland becoming increasingly keen to see gender ideology taught as fact to young children.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
^^but of course^^

The white flag was appropriate.

So youre so weak you get brainwashed. Got it. Couldnt imagine. Hope you are single without any children.
That literally makes zero sense.. I don't watch the TV so I don't receive the Jew Brainwashing show. There are patents on the TV. that explain it's a brainwashing tool. That doesn't mean I get brainwashed easily it just means I'm ahead of the curve. Only a moron would expose themselves to brainwashing devices.

Thank you very much, I enjoy the single life. Only a dumbass would be with a woman in our current society (except an Amish woman). A suicidal man would get married (unless it's an Amish woman).

Nice try, I appreciate the effort.

Next

FreeMiner

Legendary
Maybe look in the mirror. Your mandatory injections and lockdowns you low iq twat.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
He certainly won't win over anyone with his delivery. I also don't believe he is accurate. White people are the cause of why our country is fucked beyond repair now.

A small # of mostly white people are responsible. Or from a certain point of view, you could blame whites as a whole for apathy, but you could tag every race for that.

Historically, he's 100% right. Lasting, peaceful, prosperous countries have been white, and predominately Christian. Most technological innovation has come from the West, whether you consider that a blessing or a curse. The Western countries, primarily the U.S., spread the gospel to the rest of the world in a way that had not been done since the apostle Paul.

As the western countries have left God over the last 50 or so years, their prosperity is departing. Part of that curse is that the Christian population is shrinking, and one of the reasons it's shrinking is that Christians aren't having many children.

Last edited:
Top Bottom