Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^We have no rule of law^^

MalO

Elite
Russia is losing badly in Ukraine.

They've lost ground and lost over 100,000 troops by some estimates. It is a Russian-flavored meat grinder.

I keep reading BS about Russia winning but that's not the case.

Or that Putin is a genius. That's up for debate. He could be an evil genius. The majority of losses suffered by Russia in the war have been "Wagner forces" or criminal conscripts.

What if that's the goal?

1. Imprison political dissidents

2. Send political dissidents to war so they die

3. Convince the oppressed Slavs in Eastern Ukraine to emigrate to Russia

4. Now you have eliminated your enemies, strengthened your grasp over the country, replaced the population you just murdered, and possibly gained some new territory (depending on how the war plays out)

Does Putin even care about how the war is going? He probably just wants to kill off more Wagner forces.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
334822639_537495758373486_4410374714891393122_n.jpg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Russia is losing badly in Ukraine.

They've lost ground and lost over 100,000 troops by some estimates. It is a Russian-flavored meat grinder.

I keep reading BS about Russia winning but that's not the case.

Or that Putin is a genius. That's up for debate. He could be an evil genius. The majority of losses suffered by Russia in the war have been "Wagner forces" or criminal conscripts.

What if that's the goal?

1. Imprison political dissidents

2. Send political dissidents to war so they die

3. Convince the oppressed Slavs in Eastern Ukraine to emigrate to Russia

4. Now you have eliminated your enemies, strengthened your grasp over the country, replaced the population you just murdered, and possibly gained some new territory (depending on how the war plays out)

Does Putin even care about how the war is going? He probably just wants to kill off more Wagner forces.
You looking for beach front property in Colorado? Got a deal for you. Just stop with the propaganda. SKOL!

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
That literally makes zero sense.. I don't watch the TV so I don't receive the Jew Brainwashing show. There are patents on the TV. that explain it's a brainwashing tool. That doesn't mean I get brainwashed easily it just means I'm ahead of the curve. Only a moron would expose themselves to brainwashing devices.

Thank you very much, I enjoy the single life. Only a dumbass would be with a woman in our current society (except an Amish woman). A suicidal man would get married (unless it's an Amish woman).

Nice try, I appreciate the effort.

Next
Congrats. I have been on message boards for over 20 years and you will be the 2nd person I have put on ignore. Takes a special kind of stupid for this achievement.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Drill baby, drill was the Palin campaign slogan. Are we sure the woke climate change presidency ok'd this? I am not but will take this small victory lap anyway. Should've been 5 platforms, haha SKOL!
There is no guarantee that his EPA or some other agency won't stop this. He will get credit for allowing while letting the EPA or other agency delay or shut down the drilling. Most likely the oil company lined his pocket to get him to approve.

Last edited:
Congrats. I have been on message boards for over 20 years and you will be the 2nd person I have put on ignore. Takes a special kind of stupid for this achievement.
This just displays your ignorance and stupidity.

You made a false assumption that I could be easily brainwashed within a discussion where you weren't even involved.

I don't care how long you've been on these boards. I spoke the truth and that made you triggered well that's your fault. You don't know me but you were the one making outlandish claims not me.

Then you said you wish I have no kids/wife/family. Sounds like you're an evil person to me. Only an evil person would wish that on someone they don't even know and never talked to but the first thing they say is I wish you never have a family.

Congrats on winning the Dunning-Kruger effect award of the year.

This is hilarious, this clown attacks my person and then wishes evil apon me. Then I speak truth and he gets triggered like a bitch and ignores me. Perfect I don't need to speak to an evil POS like you.

Gentlemen, let this be a lesson. Don't make random assumptions about a person within a discussion you weren't involved in the first place and don't start wishing evil on someone before you even know them.

FreeMiner

Legendary

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I SMH each time I see something like this. Had to believe they have the voice they have to push this crazy shit.

More women than men support this farce. Meanwhile women lose awards and scholarships to biological males.

In addition, many dress in a manner that makes a mockery of feminine features. Plus…

Every day is not Halloween!

Top Bottom