Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
LOL

FrIWSLXX0AEuslb

Coloradodawg6

Poster
Founder
I can't wait. ❤️

25 years. . doesn't seem that long but here we are. I'm interested in seeing the changes to the course.

They do such a good job with the changes that they don’t even look like changes. They look like they’ve been there forever. What you will notice is they bought an entire neighborhood next to the course and turned it into a FREE parking lot. The old parking lot is now the practice and media area. There was one house that held out and sits in the middle of the parking lot haha. They passed up 1mm+ for their 150k house. Must be some serious sentimental value.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

https://twitter.com/catturd2
@catturd2

The "rob Peter to pay Paul" Biden regime ... - Gas prices explode after shutting down US production ... just drain the oil reserves. - Inflation ... don't include gas and food in inflation numbers. - Crime ... FBI leaves off LA and New York City in the crime stats. - 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth - just change the definition of a recession. - Bank Collapse ... close trading for banks at opening bell. - Meanwhile ... send billions to Ukraine and spend billions on millions of illegals crossing our wide open southern border. All mirror tricks, lies, and passing the buck which is going to result in a total economic collapse.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I went to the credit union for some cashier checks and they said they have been busy with people opening new accounts. As i was chatting, as I tend to do, I find out my local branch manager is wide ass awake. A fellow Patriot and we went on and on about the usual Patriot chatter. He also agreed it is gonna get worse before it get's any better. He noted more and more are waking up. Interesting.

Then I went to the refinery and they have been busy all day. Lots of buyers and sadly sellers who need cash. Which has to hurt. Anyway, they were going on about how they are not sure how much longer they will have inventory as it is getting harder and harder to obtain. Even more interesting. Armor up! SKOL!

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
For those of you looking, I work for a community bank with incredible online services. You can make your own decisions but this is as far away as one can get from that shit in Cali. I can get you in touch with the hot bankers if it helps seal the deal.

Decorah Bank & Trust
Good bank. My mom has banked there for a long time.

Top Bottom