Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Somebody FFS knock that bitch up or put something in her mouth
how-dare-you-hdu.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Schiff wanting us to bail out his state, after he laughs at us^^

Last edited:

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
If Trump would have fired Fauci early on Pence would have been our president. Fauci would then be relaxing with his millions overseas somewhere. He is being exposed daily because he wasn't fired.

The evil little creep will never have anything happen to him. Not a darn thing. Trump should have taken action against him because that is the only person who MIGHT have taken action against him and we know Trump did nothing but let him keep on keeping on.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

That should be grounds for sending out to pasture

1235bece-de63-4329-b10e-93071da7df08.jpg

denn

Legendary
Founder
If Trump would have fired Fauci early on Pence would have been our president. Fauci would then be relaxing with his millions overseas somewhere. He is being exposed daily because he wasn't fired.
Okay, fair enough on not firing him. Makes sense. I don't think he is being exposed enough as his media tour post retiring seems to put him on TV every day. The liberal outlets are not going to take him to task.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
Keeping it short, the King of Thailand's daughter was put into a coma by Pfizer. Other countries are realizing the problems too. Lawsuits are starting now, and all these roads will lead to Fauci. I just wish it would happen quicky.

Okay, fair enough on not firing him. Makes sense. I don't think he is being exposed enough as his media tour post retiring seems to put him on TV every day. The liberal outlets are not going to take him to task.

FreeMiner

Legendary
EU stocks shitting the bed.. Could have had cheap Russian gas.
Looks good on you for listening to the 1/2 wit Biden and sanctioning yourselves into bankruptcy.
Is the Great Reset Dead.
Grease up the Guillotine

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^Schiff wanting to bail out his state, after he laughs at us^^

Schiff is just setting the nation up for when California asks the feds to bail out their state after it figures out it cannot give every black person $5 million dollars. Will they cancel the give away? Of course not. They will want the taxpayers to pay it. None of whom, except Kamala Harris' family, were slave traders.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
He is remarkably stubborn in this area. It could hurt him with many voters as well. Though it isn't currently. At least if you believe in polls. It won't move the needle much for me because I don't believe he supports mandatory vaccines for covid. Could be wrong on that but I haven't heard him say that yet.
LOL

utv2316

Elite
Founder
I don't think anyone thought homo-infested disney low level employees were giving to Trump. The only person who donated more to Trump died. Trump has to protect one of his golden eggs.

He has millions of sycophants like you who make it possible for him to lie about everything, blame everyone else but himself, and get away with it.

"We wouldn't have the vaccine without me....I guess you could say I'm the father of the vaccine." Will be intriguing to watch Don caught in the web of his own words as the danger of the vaccine becomes more widely known. No doubt you'll still be making his excuses, but I wonder how many others will?

You keep worshiping that despicable man and his vaccine, I'll keep pointing out what he really is.
No , you just got proven wrong and you are unwilling to admit it. No one is as blind as he who will not see.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Prosecutors Claim Tucker Carlson's January 6 Footage Lacks Context​

LINK

Federal prosecutors have made a claim about the January 6 footage that Fox News’s Tucker Carlson recently aired.

They argued in a court filing over the weekend that the footage surrounding Jacob Chansley, also known as the “QAnon Shaman,” does not have proper context.

The filing also mentions defendant Dominic Pezzola.

“The televised footage lacks the context of what occurred before and after the footage. Chansley entered the building as part of a violent crowd that gained access as a result of Pezzola’s destruction of a window and he traveled with Pezzola during the initial breach,” the filing states.

Translated: We will tell you what to think and what your eyes saw.

Top Bottom