Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I don't think anyone thought homo-infested disney low level employees were giving to Trump. The only person who donated more to Trump died. Trump has to protect one of his golden eggs.

He has millions of sycophants like you who make it possible for him to lie about everything, blame everyone else but himself, and get away with it.

"We wouldn't have the vaccine without me....I guess you could say I'm the father of the vaccine." Will be intriguing to watch Don caught in the web of his own words as the danger of the vaccine becomes more widely known. No doubt you'll still be making his excuses, but I wonder how many others will?

You keep worshiping that despicable man and his vaccine, I'll keep pointing out what he really is.

Who’s a better candidate IYO or are you done voting?

I know I am.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
9f190b1a-ee93-4fa9-96da-042ba8363c1a_750x422-jpg.173319

Is that the guy from the Old Main Board that owned the restaurant?

Saludas or Shoneys somthing like that.
I believe that is KState Bate you amoeba brain.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
EU stocks shitting the bed.. Could have had cheap Russian gas.
Looks good on you for listening to the 1/2 wit Biden and sanctioning yourselves into bankruptcy.
Is the Great Reset Dead.
Grease up the Guillotine

Isn’t all of this being done intentionally as part of the great reset. Pretty sure it is.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Schiff is just setting the nation up for when California asks the feds to bail out their state after it figures out it cannot give every black person $5 million dollars. Will they cancel the give away? Of course not. They will want the taxpayers to pay it. None of whom, except Kamala Harris' family, were slave traders.

Fuck that state and the tranny’s ass they rode in on.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Prosecutors Claim Tucker Carlson's January 6 Footage Lacks Context​

LINK

Federal prosecutors have made a claim about the January 6 footage that Fox News’s Tucker Carlson recently aired.

They argued in a court filing over the weekend that the footage surrounding Jacob Chansley, also known as the “QAnon Shaman,” does not have proper context.

The filing also mentions defendant Dominic Pezzola.

“The televised footage lacks the context of what occurred before and after the footage. Chansley entered the building as part of a violent crowd that gained access as a result of Pezzola’s destruction of a window and he traveled with Pezzola during the initial breach,” the filing states.

Translated: We will tell you what to think and what your eyes saw.
If it lacks context then release all of the before and after footage. Simple remedy.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Just a matter of time before these outrageous salaries coaches are paid and the TV contracts begin receding. As more people get laid off and as purchasing subsides the advertising dollars will too. A domino effect.

What little brain she has is learning that textbook answers to real life problems don't work. That would give any lib a migraine.

Well, we can probably be pretty confident the pope hasn’t given up sex and many (most?) that are high up in that church haven’t either.
Is diddling each other and having sex with alter boys really sex?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just a matter of time before these outrageous salaries coaches are paid and the TV contracts begin receding. As more people get laid off and as purchasing subsides the advertising dollars will too. A domino effect.

What little brain she has is learning that textbook answers to real life problems don't work. That would give any lib a migraine.

Is diddling each other and having sex with alter boys really sex?

It’s the devils sex

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How long until the gov forbids us from pulling our cash out of the bank? Next few days? Couple weeks?
Go get some while you can. Several people I know took a bunch of cash out before Y2K and are doing the same now.

If you can't get access to your cash there will be a plethora of bankruptcies which will further crater the economy.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Who’s a better candidate IYO or are you done voting?

I know I am.

I can't say for certain that there is a better candidate. There may not be. But I refuse to pretend he's something he's not.

Unless something drastic happens in the next 18 months, the candidate and the election are irrelevant, the deep state's candidate will be president. They're not going to ease off the gas pedal this close to having America on its knees.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
EU stocks shitting the bed.. Could have had cheap Russian gas.
Looks good on you for listening to the 1/2 wit Biden and sanctioning yourselves into bankruptcy.
Is the Great Reset Dead.
Grease up the Guillotine

To truly have a "great reset", they have to destroy the old system. And they're doing a bang-up job of it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I can't say for certain that there is a better candidate. There may not be. But I refuse to pretend he's something he's not.

Unless something drastic happens in the next 18 months, the candidate and the election are irrelevant, the deep state's candidate will be president. They're not going to ease off the gas pedal this close to having America on its knees.

Exactly why I’m not waisting my time on voting.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Ok, banking…..again.

Is it better to bank with a public or private bank? Is one preferable over the other in this crisis? I can’t not have an account but I can pull everything out except paychecks for bills
I use a small credit union. I have a big bank CC and that is it. Not sure if CUs are better or safer. But they know me by name and give me no funny looks when I pull out a bunch of cash for the mattress. SKOL!

Let me add the mobile app is as good as my old big bank app. I have no fees and the best costumer service I have ever had with a banking organization. Glad I dumped BofA 5 years ago and have not looked back.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How long until the gov forbids us from pulling our cash out of the bank? Next few days? Couple weeks?
Will this effect state banks? Credit Unions? Seems like those two would be safer places than FDIC banks. The have their own regulatory agencies and probably aren't invested in derivatives and other risky ventures.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Ok, banking…..again.

Is it better to bank with a public or private bank? Is one preferable over the other in this crisis? I can’t not have an account but I can pull everything out except paychecks for bills

I'm not an expert, but ultimately, it's all tied together. There is no safe haven. Bury a bunch of gold in the desert and live in a remote part of Mexico? The best small private banks are still at the mercy of it's borrowers and depositers. A small bank with a hundred million $ in deposits may only have $2-$4 million cash on hand. They order cash from the fed as their transactions are cleared, but what if the fed stops sending them cash?

Short-term, my guess is a solidly managed local bank is your best bet. Long-term, it probably isn't going to matter. If all the big banks fail, there's nothing anyone can do but print $$ til we have inflation like Venezuela. I suspect that 2008 was a mere ripple in the pond compared to the tsunami we're on the verge of.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Will this effect state banks? Credit Unions? Seems like those two would be safer places than FDIC banks. The have their own regulatory agencies and probably aren't invested in derivatives and other risky ventures.

Good question. Like I said above I’m looking at the two private banks locally. Hopefully they don’t prevent pulling your money out but I’m always going to expect the worst with government. Especially with these authoritarian fucks

Top Bottom