Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
SVB had NO head of 'risk assessment' for nine months before it collapsed... as woke boss for Europe, Middle East and Africa was busy organizing a month-long Pride campaign and a 'Lesbian Visibility Day'

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Tourney. OU could have won the tourney and received a bid to the Madness. They didn’t and they didn’t.

Tourney>Regular Season.
I agree in some respects. The full body of work over the entire season is how the at large teams are selected. The conference tournament championship is the automatic bid given. So in that respect, the tourney crown is important to the teams that have no shot at an at large bid or for teams on the bubble. A regular season champion is typically a better team than the tourney champ. Just my opinion.

FreeMiner

Legendary
In order to save the system Gold will have to float to 30-50,000 per oz. that is not going to happen, if the collapse continues which it will, the only way they can put a floor in is to let gold rise to off set the money printing. And cut spending to the bone.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I agree in some respects. The full body of work over the entire season is how the at large teams are selected. The conference tournament championship is the automatic bid given. So in that respect, the tourney crown is important to the teams that have no shot at an at large bid or for teams on the bubble. A regular season champion is typically a better team than the tourney champ. Just my opinion.
…but something to be said for getting hot at the right time. See Duke, Fuck Duke!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Disney gave Trump over $15 million in campaign contributions. He's no different than the blowhard liars who go on cable news each day. Disingenuous at his core.

If there were such a thing as a free election, R's would have no chance, because Trump will have the party so fractured by then it'll be useless.
Talk about a disingenuous dumb ass.

However, that does not mean that the Disney corporation is teeming with closeted fans of Donald Trump.

That $10.5 million comes from Ike Perlmutter, formerly the CEO of Marvel Entertainment and still the chairman of that entity; Perlmutter’s wife, Laura, also donated millions; she donated $22 million in total to right-of-center groups in the 2020 cycle.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Talk about a disingenuous dumb ass.

However, that does not mean that the Disney corporation is teeming with closeted fans of Donald Trump.

That $10.5 million comes from Ike Perlmutter, formerly the CEO of Marvel Entertainment and still the chairman of that entity; Perlmutter’s wife, Laura, also donated millions; she donated $22 million in total to right-of-center groups in the 2020 cycle.

I don't think anyone thought homo-infested disney low level employees were giving to Trump. The only person who donated more to Trump died. Trump has to protect one of his golden eggs.

He has millions of sycophants like you who make it possible for him to lie about everything, blame everyone else but himself, and get away with it.

"We wouldn't have the vaccine without me....I guess you could say I'm the father of the vaccine." Will be intriguing to watch Don caught in the web of his own words as the danger of the vaccine becomes more widely known. No doubt you'll still be making his excuses, but I wonder how many others will?

You keep worshiping that despicable man and his vaccine, I'll keep pointing out what he really is.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
9f190b1a-ee93-4fa9-96da-042ba8363c1a_750x422-jpg.173319

Is that the guy from the Old Main Board that owned the restaurant?

Saludas or Shoneys somthing like that.
Sparky woods.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don't think anyone thought homo-infested disney low level employees were giving to Trump. The only person who donated more to Trump died. Trump has to protect one of his golden eggs.

He has millions of sycophants like you who make it possible for him to lie about everything, blame everyone else but himself, and get away with it.

"We wouldn't have the vaccine without me....I guess you could say I'm the father of the vaccine." Will be intriguing to watch Don caught in the web of his own words as the danger of the vaccine becomes more widely known. No doubt you'll still be making his excuses, but I wonder how many others will?

You keep worshiping that despicable man and his vaccine, I'll keep pointing out what he really is.
I will. Thanks man.

I’ll keep pointing out who you are.

A disingenuous lying fuck stick.

Top Bottom