Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Fq9w-XlXsAIoWjJ

FreeMiner

Legendary

Newark officials apparently thought they were getting involved in a cultural and trade deal with one of India’s emerging independent Hindu nations. But in reality, Kailasa is fake.

“I think that’s embarrassing. He didn’t do his background research before entertaining that,” says Newark resident D.J. Simon.

A spokesperson for the Newark mayor’s office tells News 12 that as soon as they learned of the circumstances, they immediately took action to cancel the sister city agreement. It was almost a week later when they discovered everything was a lie.

The made-up country has a website that shows its flag and talks about its mission and values. There are even pictures of the day that the deal was signed in Newark.

The deal has been voided, but the main question that remains is how easy is it to fake a country and sign a deal with a major city within the United States.

“If you don’t do your due diligence, anybody can get scammed,” Simon says.

Newark officials say that they remain committed to partnering with people from different cultures to enrich each other with connection, support, and mutual respect.

Next up a partnership with Wakanda. And Kwanza festivals

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Which is retard for robber.
True. Likely because they didn't do anything in school, assuming they went, to become more than a retard. Probably thought, like millions, they would reap the rewards of pro sports.

This also assumes they were being taught something other than all the special months littered throughout the school year. I know, a big assumption.

Kramer is just like those sports douches that pick winners and losers. Say it with panache and you’ll be a talking head in perpetuity. Doesn’t matter if you’re ever even close to being right.

I’ve always been under the assumption they give wrong advice on purpose. They are paid to do so.

ESPN analyst and any of them that talk about games and betting. They are given teams and notes on what to talk about. They lead sheep into betting certain games in conjunction with Vegas. There is a reason you never follow the public. They are the dipshits watching ESPN and basing their bets off what the pundits say and Vegas crushes them. Vegas and the “experts” discussing games work hand and hand.

Same with Kramer always giving wrong advice. He’s told what stocks to pump etc

I am a professional NFL bettor. One process I have is watching and reading what these pundits and talking heads say. They speak to the low hanging fruit. The over reactions to singles games, who they are pumping, who they are writing off, etc. Much like the political landscape you can take the opposite of what they are pushing and it would be a good start. I’ve done well in life venturing against the masses and narrative.

Small is the gate and narrow the road leads to life…. We all know where the wide gate and broad road leads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Houston, Kansas, Purdue round out No. 1 seeds​

Houston was announced as the second No. 1 seed ahead of a Kansas team that projected as a potential No. 1 overall seed before losing in the Big 12 tournament semifinals to Texas. The Jayhawks earned the third overall No. 1 seed, while Purdue claimed the final No. 1 seed in the East region as Big Ten champions.
That is also incorrect, simpleton #2. Can you read?

Top Bottom