Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Russia is losing badly in Ukraine.

They've lost ground and lost over 100,000 troops by some estimates. It is a Russian-flavored meat grinder.

I keep reading BS about Russia winning but that's not the case.

Or that Putin is a genius. That's up for debate. He could be an evil genius. The majority of losses suffered by Russia in the war have been "Wagner forces" or criminal conscripts.

What if that's the goal?

1. Imprison political dissidents

2. Send political dissidents to war so they die

3. Convince the oppressed Slavs in Eastern Ukraine to emigrate to Russia

4. Now you have eliminated your enemies, strengthened your grasp over the country, replaced the population you just murdered, and possibly gained some new territory (depending on how the war plays out)

Does Putin even care about how the war is going? He probably just wants to kill off more Wagner forces.
Oh FFS we have another one?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
FP_Hlm7WYA0WccH

FrLrOysXoAAXg-5

FrJgMLKX0AUIslI

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Oh FFS we have another one?
Ran into one today at Lowe's. Trying to buy fertilizer and it was outrageously expensive. I told him it had to do with the Ukraine War. He went unglued when I said OBiden should be spending money at home vs over there. The guy down the way came up and agreed with me after the first person left. Both were black men.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Biden interference in SVB

My dad (deceased) was a man with many sayings.
I can hear him saying the Biden administration is like a group of monkeys, what they don't tear up they shit on.
You could loan Biden an anvil and he would break the fucking horn off it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirty022

Elite
I feel like Im watching you in a house of mirrors that has no path so your stuck.

Who would you hope becomes president?

I'm not sure why people keeping asking this? He doesn't feel like it matters. Most approach things like we still have a chance to turn things around. He doesn't. I tend to agree but will still vote for DT. I think we are past the point of no return. I think we break apart at some point and become regional.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^thanks Joe^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
That literally makes zero sense.. I don't watch the TV so I don't receive the Jew Brainwashing show. There are patents on the TV. that explain it's a brainwashing tool. That doesn't mean I get brainwashed easily it just means I'm ahead of the curve. Only a moron would expose themselves to brainwashing devices.

Thank you very much, I enjoy the single life. Only a dumbass would be with a woman in our current society (except an Amish woman). A suicidal man would get married (unless it's an Amish woman).

Nice try, I appreciate the effort.

Next

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say you're way off on that part buddy. I've been married for almost 28 years and I'm no dumbass, and my wife is not Amish. Nor am I suicidal. It's just a matter of finding a good woman who is relatively low on the crazy matrix. Normal, hot, and relatively NOT crazy woman are very hard to find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom