Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

Even if the UN refuses to apply International Law which is hundreds of years old. Used to be called Admiralty Law.
Biden has seriously damaged America trade and brand.
Countries are pivoting away from America as fast as they can.
Nobody wants their property stolen or confiscated under arbitrary rules made up by assholes like Biden or his gang of Criminals.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Texas Legislator filed a bill to hold a statewide referendum vote in November, 2023, for the citizens to express their feelings on Texas leaving the US and reassert itself as an independent nation, The Republic of Texas.

If a majority of our citizens vote in favor, then a Texas Independence Committee would be formed to examine the prospects.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/legislator-files-texas-independence-referendum/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Legislator+Files+Texas+Independence+Referendum&utm_campaign=03+07+2023+Newsletter&vgo_ee=LmZTd3tAgqVcEvQN+JemVPYTnYhzW83MYuvkuPQmS8YPQB1HuMex:R0lDDEmzsY3Gu2UvZkciDrGxlhiFNHr6
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Who the hell pays for advertising on CNN and MSNBC. I refuse to watch Fox News until Rupert Murdoch is no longer around, but it's clear to me that CNN and MSNBC are not profit seeking enterprises, but organs of the federal government to spread propaganda.

I am willing to bet that Tuckers' ratings last night were not all that horrible for him. In fact, as he releases more of the videos (hopefully he continues to do so) those rating will become great. Liberals expecting a text stating Tucker hates Trump will not mean a darn thing to us. They are just being as ridiculous as they always are. We will still want to see those videos. I could not care any less if Tucker likes Trump or not. Means nothing.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
This just straight up evil.

Make all members of every NGO surrender their passports if allowed inside your country. They are foreign agents.
How many are fomenting strife right here in USA?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Full release. Anything short of a full public release of the J6 video is criminal.
Here’s where the disconnect happens with me. Every single news outlet, Fox News included, has video of that day, just because that’s what they do. Why haven’t they released it? Tucker could’ve gone to the archives 2years ago and pulled the video.🤔

Pineapple

Legendary
Texas Legislator filed a bill to hold a statewide referendum vote in November, 2023, for the citizens to express their feelings on Texas leaving the US and reassert itself as an independent nation, The Republic of Texas.

If a majority of our citizens vote in favor, then a Texas Independence Committee would be formed to examine the prospects.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/legislator-files-texas-independence-referendum/?acuuid=14265&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Legislator+Files+Texas+Independence+Referendum&utm_campaign=03+07+2023+Newsletter&vgo_ee=LmZTd3tAgqVcEvQN+JemVPYTnYhzW83MYuvkuPQmS8YPQB1HuMex:R0lDDEmzsY3Gu2UvZkciDrGxlhiFNHr6
It’s a really stupid idea. Guess what, libs will still live in Texas. And when they get power? Lulz. Worse than now.

FreeMiner

Legendary

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Perth Mint tried to pull a fast one.
Buyer Beware.

China probably knew all along and waited to reveal it until they were ready to damage Perth's reputation so the SGE, and future Russian exchange, can benefit.
Reading several articles & checking out a few video reports on this. The consensus explanation is that Perth went from a 99.996 purity to a 99.992 purity, which is still a four nines or .9999, which is how it's advertised. So, yes they reduced the purity by a fraction of a fraction, but are still providing the advertised purity and still within industry standards. Per what I've seen.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
My email response to that bastard...

Mr Tillis,

Just as I suspected, you are actively involved in the criminal coverup of what actually happened on January 6. “We the People” of the United States deserve to see every second of that footage to make our own decision on what actually happened. We don’t trust any of you. In your own words, it really is “bullshit” that you are covering up what actually happened to serve your own interests...The Truth is on your doorstep. What a complete and utter disgrace and failure you have, over and over, proven to be to the State of North Carolina and it’s people.

Randy Rollyson
Clayton, NC

noelnole

Elite
Founder
What, if any, are the advantages of silver rounds over "junk" silver?

if your referring to coins and antique types as "junk" then theres nothing wrong with them, just may be less silver in them but still has value. some coins and silver pieces may only have 90% silver vs .9999 fine

im like viking, i collect the metals and not in it for the numismatic value

when i first started collecting silver as a hedge on the dollar and for bartering purposes in case shtf i started with purchasing old coins, '64 and below are the ones containing silver.

also if you plan on purchasing metals go to a reputable dealer, i wouldnt go to a pawn shop (someone allluded to earlier) unless you knew what you were looking at.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Ken Griffin is the big money man behind the push for DeSantis. His hedge fund made a lot of money last year plus he moved from Chicago to Miami too. Griffin is flush with cash to spend.

Ken Griffin is not a good guy. Ken Griffin moved his headquarters to Florida to finance and support Ron Desantis' campaign. You can do your own math from there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom