Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
For those not on tmb..devestatingly sad news.

Bucky lost his wife and 3 year old daughter in an auto accident. His 3 other children are expected to recover, but one girl has a long road ahead.

Many of y'all 'know' him. He needs all the love and prayers and help.

Y'all.this is not a joke or a scam. Say a few extra prayers and hug and love on your family

Thread 'Wife and My Three Year old daughter died Saturday (updated)'
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/wife-and-my-three-year-old-daughter-died-saturday-updated.1091287/

GFM:

Venmo for doordash gift card

@Tyler-Smyth-6

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Texas Legislator filed a bill to hold a statewide referendum vote in November, 2023, for the citizens to express their feelings on Texas leaving the US and reassert itself as an independent nation, The Republic of Texas.

If a majority of our citizens vote in favor, then a Texas Independence Committee would be formed to examine the prospects.

https://dallasexpress.com/state/leg...S8YPQB1HuMex:R0lDDEmzsY3Gu2UvZkciDrGxlhiFNHr6

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
What, if any, are the advantages of silver rounds over "junk" silver?
There’s a trade off between the two. Junk is 90% pre 65 common date circulated. It typically excludes dollars now as they have higher trading values even in cull condition.

With the rounds you’re typically getting more silver for your dollar.

However junk is still legal tender & constitutionally protected to possess. Most states also require paperwork for selling rounds but not junk or sovereigns.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

giggle-laughing.gif
You have to be totally worthless to not be able to get a software engineering job in the current job market.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Tucker definitely over the target^^

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Am I the only one who immediately dismiss the ideas of anyone who looks like that? Terrible I know, but if that isn't the look of a mentally unstable of leftist who fails their way up the Government ranks

I do it. Know I shouldn’t but it’s damn hard to take anything those people say. I still think the reason the women almost instinctually cut their hair off is to defy God after the virus takes over

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^get that fat twat another bear claw^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom